New Netflix movie with SCOM in trailer "Sweet Girl"

On 7/10/2021 at 3:34 PM, -W.A.R- said:

Saw Jason talking to anthony Anderson on the Jimmy Kimmel show. this movie looks awesome and with an important message. His wife has cancer and the only drug that can save her is very expensive and then taken off the market. Well, she passes and he and his daughter take up the fight against the company.

Jason took the role because he said he had a rage of emotions and not just kicking someone's ass! Which is okay in my book!

Anyway, yeah going to definitely watch this movie and hearing SCOM is a bonus. 

I know Jason is getting a star on the Hollywood walk of fame and he's the first Hawaiin to get one. Although i think you have to pay for your own star, not sure?

Anyway Anthony asked him where he would want his star to be he said "next to Slash would be cool" Maybe he's a friend of Slash's. I think Slash is a friend to tons of people lol

Not sure about Axl?

17 hours ago, 3rd Wheel said:

When I think of including "Sweet Child of Mine" in a film, the suspense-filled action genre comes right to mind.

Yeah, it's got plenty of action, but a very sad story too.

8 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Saw Jason talking to anthony Anderson on the Jimmy Kimmel show. this movie looks awesome and with an important message. His wife has cancer and the only drug that can save her is very expensive and then taken off the market. Well, she passes and he and his daughter take up the fight against the company.

Jason took the role because he said he had a rage of emotions and not just kicking someone's ass! Which is okay in my book!

Anyway, yeah going to definitely watch this movie and hearing SCOM is a bonus. 

I know Jason is getting a star on the Hollywood walk of fame and he's the first Hawaiin to get one. Although i think you have to pay for your own star, not sure?

Anyway Anthony asked him where he would want his star to be he said "next to Slash would be cool" Maybe he's a friend of Slash's. I think Slash is a friend to tons of people lol

Not sure about Axl?

Yeah, it's got plenty of action, but a very sad story too.

Yeah he's friends with Slash.

11 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

saw a pretty cool clip of Jason Momoa gifting Slash a hand made ring and giving him a hug on youtube :heart:

Edited by Rovim

11 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I know Jason is a huge rock music fan. He met Phil A from Pantera and was so damn excited about it.  Not a fan of Phil, but it's cool when you meet someone you like and they are very cool to you.

48 minutes ago, Rovim said:

saw a pretty cool clip of Jason Momoa gifting Slash a hand made ring and giving him a hug on youtube :heart:

Jason has some cool looking jewels he wears. If he could sing he would make a cool looking rocker for sure.

I have been watching "The Red Road" a series Jason stars in. It's very good.

• 1 month later...