Team Brazil being fucking idiots

It makes sense that this would totally take precedence over releasing an album.  They're so good at their jobs, and not just the worst batch of rando managers ever. All of this.

Edited by sofine11
  • Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

This is very sad, really - although not surprising.

But as I always try to rationalize and make sense of things (even when they seem to not make sense, as is usually the case with TB), I suspect that it has mainly to do with Doug Goldstein and probably what they perceive as the podcast being closely associated with him. TB seems to hate Doug, and probably Axl wants nothing to do with him either - and Slash and Duff have hated him for years, anyway.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Interesting. I wonder how the TB defenders will reply to this. It's been proven over and over that TB actively works against people trying to promote GN'R. Yet, there are always defenders saying "well, we don't know for sure". 

We knew for sure last time and we know for sure now. Why on Earth would you want to stop someone from actively promoting your brand for free? I have no idea, but TB excels at it. 

They don't understand the music industry, they just understand how to please their source of money. They are completely shit at promoting the band (I believe a 12yr old using paint on a windows 95 created their "we're Fk'n back" posters), they are shit at fan interaction and they are shit at knowing when something is good for them and when something is bad. The podcast could not be any tamer in regards to "sensitive" questions! there's been times when GNR members are on the podcast and GNR is one of the least discussed topics🤣 If anyone was wondering whether Axl was still batshit crazy, wonder no more. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yes, TB hate to be criticised and my guess is that it has as much to do with them not liking what is said about themselves as Axl not liking what is said about him. 

They have the same attitude when they talk down to fans on Reddit or here. 

It's also not their style to act "normally" and professionally, like being interviewed and explain their point of view , but maybe Axl wouldn't allow them to do that anyway.

And so Fernando goes on Reddit and on discord to talk to fans "casually" like that - most likely without Axl's knowledge, and that's why he didn't want to be recorded on discord, as he basically defended himself and not Axl there.

What is a productive thing that can be done here? seems like spamming their socials would be a waste of time, and realistically TB hate Mygnr as much as they hate Brando so any mod reaching out is not going to be talked to or listened to. 

It's a crazy thing that they keep trying to prevent all this free promotion. And yes, even the negative stories about GNR are promotion. TB should more concerned about the abysmal selects they released. If anything is doing damage to GNR in 2020/2021 it's those. TB would write off the critical comments though as "haters". Also, if there was any doubt about the balance of power in GNR there needn't be. Axl is the boss and Slash and Duff are clearly his pets now. Very sad that they don't have the balls to say "I'm going to do the interviews I want". Is Axl going to fire Duff because he goes on a podcast, tells a few UYI stories he's told a million times, then evades any sort of question about new music? I highly doubt it. Crazy!

They are so overly controlling. I bet they think they're protecting Axl, but Christ, from WHAT?

1 minute ago, Tom2112 said:

What is a productive thing that can be done here? seems like spamming their socials would be a waste of time, and realistically TB hate Mygnr as much as they hate Brando so any mod reaching out is not going to be talked to or listened to. 

It's a crazy thing that they keep trying to prevent all this free promotion. And yes, even the negative stories about GNR are promotion. TB should more concerned about the abysmal selects they released. If anything is doing damage to GNR in 2020/2021 it's those. TB would write off the critical comments though as "haters". Also, if there was any doubt about the balance of power in GNR there needn't be. Axl is the boss and Slash and Duff are clearly his pets now. Very sad that they don't have the balls to say "I'm going to do the interviews I want". Is Axl going to fire Duff because he goes on a podcast, tells a few UYI stories he's told a million times, then evades any sort of question about new music? I highly doubt it. Crazy!

Fernando on Reddit seems like the best bet. If he even replies. 

• Like 1