Double Talkin' Jive
Slither
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
You're Crazy
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
I Wanna Be Your Dog (The Stooges Cover - Duff Vocals)
Civil War
Dead Horse
Slash Guitar Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
November Rain
Only Women Bleed (Intro)
Knocking' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore
Paradise City

Of the 2017’ shows I went to, Hershey was one of the better ones performance wise. It seemed like they were actually having a good time that night. The did whole lotta Rosie, which I know, another cover, but I thought it really kicked ass! The crowd was pretty weak though. Mostly casuals. I was about 10-15 rows behind the pit and aside from me and my buddy, nobody seemed that into it. 

Also for those who are going, Hershey has a weird rule about alcohol. They stop selling as soon as the headliner starts their set. The lines were ridiculously long to get drinks and they only let you get 2 at a time. I don’t know about you guys, but 2 drinks only gets me through the first few songs. With it being so hot, you get pretty well sober by the time paradise city starts. So make sure you pre-game!

49 minutes ago, mikeman5150 said:

Of the 2017’ shows I went to, Hershey was one of the better ones performance wise. It seemed like they were actually having a good time that night. The did whole lotta Rosie, which I know, another cover, but I thought it really kicked ass! The crowd was pretty weak though. Mostly casuals. I was about 10-15 rows behind the pit and aside from me and my buddy, nobody seemed that into it. 

Also for those who are going, Hershey has a weird rule about alcohol. They stop selling as soon as the headliner starts their set. The lines were ridiculously long to get drinks and they only let you get 2 at a time. I don’t know about you guys, but 2 drinks only gets me through the first few songs. With it being so hot, you get pretty well sober by the time paradise city starts. So make sure you pre-game!

You can always sneak booze in.

• Like 2

Five hour drive but I'm going. My Daughter has never seen GnR and neither of us have ever been to Hershey park so I'm going up Friday and spending all day Saturday in the park before the show. Don't have tickets but I don't think that'll be a problem getting them through Stubhub or at the box office before they start. Wolfie at 7 so I'm thinking Guns from 815 to 11. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

Five hour drive but I'm going. My Daughter has never seen GnR and neither of us have ever been to Hershey park so I'm going up Friday and spending all day Saturday in the park before the show. Don't have tickets but I don't think that'll be a problem getting them through Stubhub or at the box office before they start. Wolfie at 7 so I'm thinking Guns from 815 to 11. 

Skyrush is a fantastic coaster. Also recommend hitting up Troeg’s Brewery at some point. 

28 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Hershey is a bad place to see a concert but I'm going anyway as it's really the only date that works for me.

Being the first date on the tour is kinda cool and exciting.  I'm not saying there will be any setlist changes or new songs or anything like that but there is always the possibility since this is the first show of the tour the band will surprise us with sometbing.  I also think the band will be pretty hyped playing their first show after covid.  Seems to be selling well too.

I know for me this is my first concert since August 2019 and the fact it's my all time favorite band is amazing.  Really excited for this show.  Might shed a few years tbh lol

I totally agree. Hoping for a great comeback show! 

• Like 3

On 7/21/2021 at 11:42 PM, Subtle Signs said:

I'm doing the same thing.  hershey lodge is a great hotel if you are looking for a room.  water park is great as well. 

My wife and I will be there comming in from Pittsburgh we also saw them in 2017 on august the 13th which was my birthday a great way to celebrate my birthday with my fave band and was a great show.  Hopefully we will get a great one this time too 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, axlweave said:

My wife and I will be there comming in from Pittsburgh we also saw them in 2017 on august the 13th which was my birthday a great way to celebrate my birthday with my fave band and was a great show.  Hopefully we will get a great one this time too 

Cool. Nice birthday gift indeed. Have a good time man.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:50 PM, Bitchisback said:

Hershey is a bad place to see a concert but I'm going anyway as it's really the only date that works for me.

Being the first date on the tour is kinda cool and exciting.  I'm not saying there will be any setlist changes or new songs or anything like that but there is always the possibility since this is the first show of the tour the band will surprise us with sometbing.  I also think the band will be pretty hyped playing their first show after covid.  Seems to be selling well too.

I know for me this is my first concert since August 2019 and the fact it's my all time favorite band is amazing.  Really excited for this show.  Might shed a few years tbh lol

Enjoy and stay safe. I would suggest still wearing a mask. It sucks, but it's not safe to be in crowds.

I was hoping the concerts would be pushed back until next year.

Texas is one big mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Enjoy and stay safe. I would suggest still wearing a mask. It sucks, but it's not safe to be in crowds.

I was hoping the concerts would be pushed back until next year.

Texas is one big mess.

Lucky Pennsylvania has a pretty high vax rate and is fighting covid pretty well.  Our 7 day average in cases is 550ish out of over 12 million people in the state.  My girl and I are both fully vaxxed but we still wear our masks out in stores and will probably bring them to the show.  Thankfully it's outside! 

Be safe if you go to a show man!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Fingers crossed for something special (meaning anything different than the typical NITL set). Will be bringing my girlfriend & three friends, all of whom have never seen GnR live 

If the show starts off with anything else but ISE it's going to be a really fun night because we will have no idea what is going to happen or be played throughout the show.  If it starts off with ISE it'll be like "welp, here we are" lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1