07/31/21 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Powerage5

3 minutes ago, THELINESMAN said:

Thank you! Shall we build up a list of potential streams so we don't miss the opening notes of Perfect Crime?:

Felix (@riverafaf) • Instagram photos and videos 

Paradise City (@paradisecity) / Twitter

(10) Perry Sage | Facebook

Not Perfect crime. They will begin with get in the ring, then an extended version of my World that will Lasts 4 hours. Izzy stradlin as guest on Coma, leaving the stage before the last verses 'cause "too many chords, man" 

2 minutes ago, aleksir94 said:

apparently service providers have slowed down the network in the area to make streaming more difficult...?

That's got to be a lie! I think it might be massively overstating GNR's importance to think everyone in the local areas internet providers had agreed to give them a shitty service just to keep GNR happy! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GnR Chris said:

I doubt SPs throttled speed. Probably just too many people in one area. 

Nobody is throttling internet speeds to prevent streaming of the show. That’s fucking a stupid suggestion for a variety of reasons.

• Like 3

Just now, allwaystired said:

That's got to be a lie! I think it might be massively overstating GNR's importance to think everyone in the local areas internet providers had agreed to give them a shitty service just to keep GNR happy! 

Of course it’s a lie. The whole world relies on internet. So much shit could go wrong if they slowed speeds, and to do so for a rock band. Nope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ixtlan said:

Well Axl looks the same. That’s the only new thing I was hoping for. Guess he doesn’t care anymore. 

I think he stop caring about anything when his band got off the track and the pressure for reunite the band (at least part of it) knocked on his door.

Edited by gnrpuerari
  • Like 1