07/31/21 - Hershey, PA - Hersheypark Stadium

Powerage5

For people going to the show, please let us know what time GnR actually comes on.  I am going to the Detroit show and not sure what time to get there.  This is my 12th GnR show but still never know when to arrive.  Hoping they go on by 9

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, yourcrazy said:

For people going to the show, please let us know what time GnR actually comes on.  I am going to the Detroit show and not sure what time to get there.  This is my 12th GnR show but still never know when to arrive.  Hoping they go on by 9

The doors open at 5 and the show starts at 6.  GNR should take the stage at 8 at the very latest but I would imagine 730

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SAU3R said:

Anybody in Hershey already and trying to hear the soundcheck today? (if there is one)

in in the park.  they just started rehearing rocket queen.  can hear in through the park.  if you are hear head towards the chick fila / health services center.  

sounds like it's just Duff and Frank.  possibly Dizzys bongos.  long version of RQ btw

12 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

in in the park.  they just started rehearing rocket queen.  can hear in through the park.  if you are hear head towards the chick fila / health services center.  

sounds like it's just Duff and Frank.  possibly Dizzys bongos.  long version of RQ btw

Did you take an overnight bag + duvet for KOHD?

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, yourcrazy said:

2 hours ago, adamsapple said:

It's Wolfgang Van Halen opening, right? Everbody going make sure you see him, he's really good.

I highly recommend getting there early to see Mammoth WVH. I've been watching the videos of them from their 2 surprise shows this week and it's really good.

2 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

Axl rehearsed with them last night. it's in her instagram stories.  I heard them do RQ 3 times and a mid tempo song I didn't know.  but I had alot of background noise too, doesnt mean much. plus it's only bass and drums

Are they doing RQ a little slower than before or still the fast version? Since apparently CW was rehearsed at a slower tempo.

A bit late to this as I believe they’re done rehearsing by now, but I have a friend that’s at Hersheypark today and they said Locomotive was rehearsed, so take that how you will. 

(No, there’s no video proof or anything, it’s just what they said to me so who knows). 

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

I highly recommend getting there early to see Mammoth WVH. I've been watching the videos of them from their 2 surprise shows this week and it's really good.

Are they doing RQ a little slower than before or still the fast version? Since apparently CW was rehearsed at a slower tempo.

RQ was at normal speed all 3 times

6 minutes ago, Sosso said:

I think that's just a blues jam for Slash's solo.

1 minute ago, Chester 524 said:

they are STILL playing.  just got done Coma and are now playing locomotive.  and I do have audio recording 

Any new/different songs?

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I think that's just a blues jam for Slash's solo.

The guitar tone at the end sounds almost identical to the studio version. Also the drums. 

Edited by Sosso
  • Like 1