08/22/21 - Portland, OR - MODA Center

Powerage5

3 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Prediction: Same set list with a song or 2 in a different place, Axl makes a joke about love songs before YCBM or Absurd, KOHD & RQ are played and break the world record for longest songs played continuously. 

This will be tough to break the time on this one, but I'm sure Slash and the boys can give it a go!

Edited by BadApples87

19 minutes ago, MrMojo said:

Prediction: Same set list with a song or 2 in a different place, Axl makes a joke about love songs before YCBM or Absurd, KOHD & RQ are played and break the world record for longest songs played continuously. 

It will be a tough record to break. I can't remember if it was 90 or 91 but Clapton played Cocaine for what seemed like 30 minutes in Saratoga. It was the year SRV died.

Edited by JustRnR

Just now, janrichmond said:

I'd guess it's down to the venue or promoter

Well, some guy in Dallas said it was up to the band. Who's right Who's wrong and what the hell is going on?

The guy last week said Maroon 5 had this rule in their contract, so someone is lying.

Guess like the Maroon 5 concert, I'll find out when I get there. Will have my vaccination card with me.