08/22/21 - Portland, OR - MODA Center

Powerage5

31 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

I think it's Axls "flagship" song from CD, he's never not gonna play it. Maybe he'll release some new music and then he has that to be proud of instead, until then I don't see it never not being in the set. No one has the guts to tell Axl he sounds horrible on it either.

Hm I always considered This I Love the flagship CD song.  Either that or the title track.  Even tho I think Better is probably the song that resonates with the most people. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bitchisback said:

Hm I always considered This I Love the flagship CD song.  Either that or the title track.  Even tho I think Better is probably the song that resonates with the most people. 

This I Love is not even being played any longer. I think the title track is not going anywhere, atleast until a new album comes out and Axl gets excited about that material. But Better is the song that was supposed to get a real music video and was the best single for radio success back then.

• Like 1

This is apparantly the setlist:

It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Chinese Democracy
Slither
Double Talkin' Jive
Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle
Better
Estranged
Live And Let Die
You're Crazy
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
I Wanna Be Your Dog - Duff
Absurd
Civil War
Slash Guitar Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
November Rain
Wichita Lineman
Only Women Bleed (Intro)
Knocking On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

ENCORE:

Madagascar
Patience
The Seeker
Paradise City

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, We love Axl Rose said:

Best YCBM so far - https://streamable.com/rsghzi  :headbang:

Also those screams at LALD and as someone said You`re Crazy is now highlight of shows :axl:https://streamable.com/udk4d9

Rocket Queen too long as always but Axl is very good, especially at the end, Mickey but powerful. - https://streamable.com/s744cl

Cheers! Superb YCBM!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Billbailey702 said:

Portland show was amazing with a dream come through at the end I caught axls whistle at the beginning of paradise city…….not sure how to add photo

Despite your love Axl, you need to disinfect it whistle. Remember about the Covid. I be happy you enjoy ! ☺👍

• Like 2
  • ABSUЯD 2

42 minutes ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

Maybe Axl should have dedicated "Welcome To The Jungle" to the Antifa thugs that have turned Portland into a wasteland.

a081_r10.jpg

Portland, just now. The show was held in that dilapidated building over there, the only left standing after Antifa raided the region.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Billbailey702 said:

Portland show was amazing with a dream come through at the end I caught axls whistle at the beginning of paradise city…….not sure how to add photo

Congrats on getting the whistle.  What a great show last night.  

Edited by BadApples87
  • Like 1