08/25/21 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center at San Jose

Powerage5

18 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

It would be really cool if they'd play a Stones song tonight, they were a major influence for GNR and they even invited Axl and Izzy to perform with them back in the day. If there's any major rock band performing tonight to pay tribute to Charlie tonight, it's GNR.

Funnily enough I noticed the other day that you can listen to a properly mixed version of that Salt Of The Earth performance on Apple Music. 👍

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Funnily enough I noticed the other day that you can listen to a properly mixed version of that Salt Of The Earth performance on Apple Music. 👍

Yeah, I think the Stones even put this out on DVD not too long ago. Great performance, Axl was amazing on this one. I remember Keith Richards making a gesture at the end of the song where he was like "get these guys off our stage they're stealing our show" or something. :lol:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Yeah, I think the Stones even put this out on DVD not too long ago. Great performance, Axl was amazing on this one. I remember Keith Richards making a gesture at the end of the song where he was like "get these guys off our stage they're stealing our show" or something. :lol:

🤣

30 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

It would be tomorrow night normally 

Yeah, if they're sticking with the Thursday at midnight release approach.  Though, that was preceded by a live show, so maybe tonight is just as likely. Who knows, really? At this point anything's possible, which I suppose is a pretty good place to be.

11 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Yeah, if they're sticking with the Thursday at midnight release approach.  Though, that was preceded by a live show, so maybe tonight is just as likely. Who knows, really? At this point anything's possible, which I suppose is a pretty good place to be.

It is a good place to be. At least it seems to be a matter of when now. No longer a matter of if. Something new tonight would be cool. But probably same old tonight. Maybe HS Thursday at midnight and they debut it live on Vegas? Who knows. Sooner is better though lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

It is a good place to be. At least it seems to be a matter of when now. No longer a matter of if. Something new tonight would be cool. But probably same old tonight. Maybe HS Thursday at midnight and they debut it live on Vegas? Who knows. Sooner is better though lol

Apparently even stubborn ass Axl can see the world is ending.  I'm glad that's all it took to get another GNR album with Axl & Slash. :awesomeface:

Edited by sofine11
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 hour ago, sofine11 said:

So. Single tonight at midnight? 😂

They were going to but decided it would be too disrespectful now that Charlie Watts has died. In fact the album has now been delayed another year…

Edited by Dangelus
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I'm still leaning towards Chicago, I think now it's too soon.

However, I have to say that (as some suggested), the Friday date in Vegas seems suspicious.

This is where my moneys at. If it doesn’t happen in Vegas there’s a chance it just doesn’t happen this leg.

Hope everyone enjoys Absurd tonight 

49 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

12 AM EST Friday morning is the standard time that new singles drop for pretty much every artist, because that's when the weekly charts start counting sales/streams/etc

• Like 4

Just now, Joraz said:

Can i just say im loving the positivity here bc normally i get shot down for being so naively positive. Can i just ask why everyone us suddenly predicting HS this week? Because i got shot down for believing Vegas will happen.

People aren't believing it's happening this week, they're hoping for it to happen this week. It's been that way since the start of the tour. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1