08/25/21 - San Jose, CA - SAP Center at San Jose

Powerage5

16 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

12 AM EST Friday morning is the standard time that new singles drop for pretty much every artist, because that's when the weekly charts start counting sales/streams/etc

So then Vegas will be a celebratory show? Got it. Great plan GNR! :D

• Haha 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

I'm still leaning towards Chicago, I think now it's too soon.

However, I have to say that (as some suggested), the Friday date in Vegas seems suspicious.

51 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

This is where my moneys at. If it doesn’t happen in Vegas there’s a chance it just doesn’t happen this leg.

Hope everyone enjoys Absurd tonight 

Why Vegas?

12 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Why Vegas?

Basically because this show will be the first one ever in that venue, and we know about Axl's historic preference for Vegas (it was the only show of this tour that he advertised on Twitter).

And also, because the people that make the screen videos (we know the Hard Skool video exists because of Meegan's IG story) are flying to Vegas for that specific show.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_uSNPHmwZ/

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Basically because this show will be the first one ever in that venue, and we know about Axl's historic preference for Vegas (it was the only show of this tour that he advertised on Twitter).

And also, because the people that make the screen videos (we know the Hard Skool video exists because of Meegan's IG story) are flying to Vegas for that specific show.

To see their hs video debut? I'm confused lol

22 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Ok I guess that's plausible. If they play it in Vegas then hopefully they'll play it in Phoenix (where I will be).

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Garth Brooks played there July 10th....so not the first show in that venue. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think Hard Skool gets played tonight. Why? If the plan is to play it in Vegas I would imagine he’d want to feel it out live in front of an audience at least once beforehand. Of course I could be totally wrong, but it’d make sense. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

I think Hard Skool gets played tonight. Why? If the plan is to play it in Vegas I would imagine he’d want to feel it out live in front of an audience at least once beforehand. Of course I could be totally wrong, but it’d make sense. 

They need help moving tickets to the Vegas stadium show as well. Debuting a song that’s actually good tonight and then releasing it at midnight tomorrow would help move tickets for Friday night’s show. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

They need help moving tickets to the Vegas stadium show as well. Debuting a song that’s actually good tonight and then releasing it at midnight tomorrow would help move tickets for Friday night’s show. 

I was only half joking when I said Vegas should be a “celebratory” show when Hard Skool drops the night before at midnight. Hopefully sanity prevails. 😜

• Like 1

same set list tonight add a Rolling Stones song most likely 

tickets for this show are super cheap tons on tickets 

move the stage up I bet play the show and go 

Las Vegas .? Tickets are a bit soft as well for a large stadium and major market 

I say no new song just yet not on this leg of the tour 

they will use it when they really need a big push 

with no surprises like Steven Adler they will hold for a minute and collect $$$$

on this tour the band is on fire but the market is tuff right now for not just guns but a lot of bands ... tonight’s show is the best priced show so far $26.00 gets you n just saw pit tickets drop now $175.00 -$200.00 range great deal they where at $600- $850.00 a few days ago  

• Like 2