Nightrain

Encore
Madagascar
Don't Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

• 1 month later...

Edit: SOLD

Looks like I’m not making this show, so two pairs of seats available.  I do have these listed on Ticketmaster as well, but priced here below face+fees. These are mobile tickets, would be transferred direct through Ticketmaster immediately upon payment (Venmo or PayPal F&F.)

Floor Section A1, Row 1, Seats 1 and 2: $725 for the pair

Section 129, Row 2, Seats 1 and 2: $650 for the pair

DACE260B-B345-4BCE-894E-D11488AF200B.md.

Edited by Blackjacker
Sold.

10 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

Based on Ticketmaster it would appear they’re having problems moving tickets for this show. Tickets available in lower bowl for only $50 before fees. $26 for upper level. 

This isn't the first show that hasn't sold well during this tour. What's the driving factor for poor ticket sales? 

19 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

There’s a multitude of factors that likely play into it, but I’d say the main driver is that they’ve oversaturated the general market the last 5 years without doing much of anything new to evolve. They released a bunch of shitty quality selects, they have a bunch of ugly ass and derivative marketing/promo materials and they don’t do any real interviews or press. Then they finally half assed released a quasi new song and they picked a tune that is not going to garner a lot of sustained positive attention.

100% this. If they want to continue selling out large venues like they did in 2016/2017, they need to release an album or even a few singles and make new music the focus of the tour. The nostalgia angle gets old pretty quickly.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Folks seem to expect HS to be played in LV. But why there, just because it's Vegas? We might as well expect it on Oct. 12 in Mexico, as that's the last show before a small pause and then continuation in Australia in November. 

The heat wow looking at the prices of tickets cheap real cheap 

as of right now pit tickets $125.00 too get in the door $26.00 This date is hurting as far as ticket sales go thought they do well in LV .? But get it the market is washed up for guns they played this tour to long and with out any real new music are any guest appearances like Steven Adler  or even Matt Sorum and not promoting enough it’s not good and the factor that Covid is still spreading and not stopping plus I think Wolfe Van Halen is great but not a big draw right now give him a couple more years they should have a 3rd band like what they had set up smashing pumpkins or another bigger act too so stadiums 

Look  I do not like nikkie sixx and the Cruë but they did make a good move holding off on touring this year and having more acts on the bill there run will do well not great but better then this one guns are doing it takes a lot too sale out stadiums with rock acts Now  and just heard Paul Stanley got Covid KISS is another band that just can not stop when they should pause put out some new music and wait until things level out a bit with Covid and drop the ticket prices 

from the start  not when it’s 2 days before a show I do not see Hard school being played tomorrow night now why ? It will not help much at this point  play the rest of this tour and pull the plug regroup get a Ep are better a album out promote the shit out of it and change the set list aNd stage a bit with a new title for the tour and get a bigger act to co head line 

it still will be a good show I’m sure but not no block buster really it’s a easy out right now with Covid if I was team Brazil I say play LV then call it cancel not postpone shows scrap it and return with new album and a co headliner band tour  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

There’s a multitude of factors that likely play into it, but I’d say the main driver is that they’ve oversaturated the general market the last 5 years without doing much of anything new to evolve. They released a bunch of shitty quality selects, they have a bunch of ugly ass and derivative marketing/promo materials and they don’t do any real interviews or press. Then they finally half assed released a quasi new song and they picked a tune that is not going to garner a lot of sustained positive attention.

They played 10 min away from me in LA last week and I just couldn’t be bothered to go see this show again. I followed it on here but I’m just too bored with it to make a real effort. I guess I have that in common with the GNR organization 🤷‍♂️

Market oversaturation combined with less than Stella marketing is a plausible reason for poorer ticket sales this tour leg.  I'll also add high original ticket prices and possible covid fears? 

I know it’s not happening 😂🤣 they will continue too play to half way filled stadiums never said it was but would be the best move by far 

2023 Guns n Roses new album new tour

with Metallica pure 🔥 sold out in every market ,,,,,, no problem 

7 hours ago, Deadeose said:

it still will be a good show I’m sure but not no block buster really it’s a easy out right now with Covid if I was team Brazil I say play LV then call it cancel not postpone shows scrap it and return with new album and a co headliner band tour  

Why does TB really care?  Livenation is the one at risk.  The band gets guarantees for the show.  Not all shows are selling poorly.  The one at Hard Rock live in Hollywood, FL that I'm going to in October they've raised the prices ($100+) on the remaining few hundred tickets.  It's a smaller venue (~7K) but they are playing back to back nights.

Is this the first show that the audience will be required to wear a mask?  That would be a no go for me for sure.  I got my vaccination mainly so I didn't have to wear a mask at entertainment events.

5 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Why does TB really care?  Livenation is the one at risk.  The band gets guarantees for the show.  Not all shows are selling poorly.  The one at Hard Rock live in Hollywood, FL that I'm going to in October they've raised the prices ($100+) on the remaining few hundred tickets.  It's a smaller venue (~7K) but they are playing back to back nights.

Is this the first show that the audience will be required to wear a mask?  That would be a no go for me for sure.  I got my vaccination mainly so I didn't have to wear a mask at entertainment events.

Correct - GNR are getting paid their fee.  It's now up to Live Nation to make that fee back at the gate.

Low sales obviously means that guarantee won't be as much next time around.  Their market value has dropped but they'll still command a decent fee.  

7 hours ago, Deadeose said:

2023 Guns n Roses new album new tour

with Metallica pure 🔥 sold out in every market ,,,,,, no problem 

Metallica would upstage GN'R on every single night of that tour :lol:

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1