08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

I’m really excited for the studio version (duh), it’ll kick ass with the same production as Absurd

Yeah. I'm way more excited to hear the studio version. I think Mickey will be out for the chorus live and people are going to start their whole "ehh, not a great song" shit before hearing the actual real song.

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

I’m really excited for the studio version (duh), it’ll kick ass with the same production as Absurd

Do you have that hi-fi wav file that's ripped from Tidal? Sounds even more huge! It's honestly fucking ridiculous how much I've come to love that song.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ak1nney said:

Yeah. I'm way more excited to hear the studio version. I think Mickey will be out for the chorus live and people are going to start their whole "ehh, not a great song" shit before hearing the actual real song.

I can see him belting the chorus with his low voice, IDK.

3 hours ago, adamsapple said:

Would make a nice cover for a bootleg of the show, but that's about it, kinda trashy, like most graphics for the tour. What's it with their obession with death in almost every single image anyway? I dig the local references and making the effort to come up with a unique image for every show, that's very cool, but does it always have to be death related, skulls, violence and now even a mob funeral in the desert? Everything is just brutal, trashy and ugly. I'd really appreciate something a little more classy, elegant and positive.

Then purchase a New kids on the block shirt 😂 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

If Meegan doesn't delete the story then it might mean something.

It's still there, by the way.

26 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

They played absurd without a vocal sound check 

And Meegan post is for the instrumental section anyways. Also, it's a soundcheck, they could have played multiple times and Axl doesn't need to be there, especially when the gig is later tonight. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Arnuld said:

So weird seeing GNR playing a stadium in Vegas. I always think of Vegas for small venue shows like the HOB and The Joint. Man times have changed. 

Illusion era GnR were a stadium band at times. Obviously Axl and whomever weren't gonna fill stadiums in the US. Axl,Slash ,Duff (to a much lesser extent) and any random musicians are back in stadiums. 

3 minutes ago, Gunsdrummer63 said:

Meegan posted a sound check instrumental clip of absurd today. Highly doubt hard school comes for a few more weeks. Maybe on their second time through the East Coast to help sell tickets?

Well, they played Hard Skool as well.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

The same as usual i Guess. Was soundchecked (not Axl) / Meegan story of the soundcheck playing it/ an image of the screen video of the song / 

1) Axl never soundchecks on showdays so that has no meaning 2) that image is weeks old and 3) but you forgot the video creators of HS are flying out to this show after they were also there for the Absurd debut. 

That combined with the meegan HS clip where she left the audio on for the first time is atleast a 70-75% chance to me.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Like 2