08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

11 hours ago, jamillos said:

Folks seem to expect HS to be played in LV. But why there, just because it's Vegas? We might as well expect it on Oct. 12 in Mexico, as that's the last show before a small pause and then continuation in Australia in November. 

Axl tweeted this date out specifically and the people behind the HS backing video are flying from Europe to see it. That being said, I think it means fuck all.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Axl tweeted this date out specifically and the people behind the HS backing video are flying from Europe to see it. That being said, I think it means fuck all.

The hell? I'm not on Twitter, but looking at his profile, I don't see it. Then again, there might be options I'm not aware of.

Edit: Ok, now I see it. Sorry. :lol:

Edited by jamillos

I don’t think think they are going for it (playing HS) already either, specially because Absurd was released just less than a month ago

However Vegas is a big spot and they are sure going to make an extra effort to deliver a great show like in L.A but that’s all

Edited by metalavenger99
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Unsure but this has been floated around by multiple people, I hope another forum member can chime in

I remember seeing a video on here a few days ago the production company posted to their social media. It was them  filming the outside of the plane and the caption mentioned they were heading to Vegas for the show. Can’t recall what thread it was in though..

20 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Unsure but this has been floated around by multiple people, I hope another forum member can chime in

8 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

I remember seeing a video on here a few days ago the production company posted to their social media. It was them  filming the outside of the plane and the caption mentioned they were heading to Vegas for the show. Can’t recall what thread it was in though..

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS_uSNPHmwZ/

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

So based on CreativeWorksLondon’s Instagram account they were present for the first 3 shows (Hershey, Boston, NY/NJ) and then returned back home. They’re also the ones who did the Absurd video. What does it mean that they’re now returning for the Vegas gig?  Maybe nothing really, but hopefully it signifies a new change or addition to the show. 

4 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

So based on CreativeWorksLondon’s Instagram account they were present for the first 3 shows (Hershey, Boston, NY/NJ) and then returned back home. They’re also the ones who did the Absurd video. What does it mean that they’re now returning for the Vegas gig?  Maybe nothing really, but hopefully it signifies a new change or addition to the show. 

What do they do?