08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

Just now, metalavenger99 said:

"We have a new one out.. I know I know, it's a shock", every single night is the same shit, now I think that practically killed the possibility of HS

It has to be a weird routine to get into playing the same set more or less night after night when you have plenty of alternates that would keep things fresh for you as a musician.

• Like 1

Just now, Gnrcane said:

He is constantly messing around with the IEM box.  If that's the problem all these years, they need to find a higher quality IEM supplier.  Never mind that nobody else in the band ever seems to have difficulties with it.

I think it has do to with the lack of soundchecks, maybe Axl showing up would help,

• Like 2

Just now, Ak1nney said:

It has to be a weird routine to get into playing the same set more or less night after night when you have plenty of alternates that would keep things fresh for you as a musician.

And the same exact jokes before each song

1 minute ago, darkside259 said:

axl go in automatic for the introduction, doesnt mean anything really

Well Let's hope it doesn't mean anything 

• Like 1

Just now, Ak1nney said:

The vast majority of bands play the same setlist every night.  There are definitely exceptions, but most bands stick to the same set.  Honestly many don't even have alternative songs 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

He is constantly messing around with the IEM box.  If that's the problem all these years, they need to find a higher quality IEM supplier.  Never mind that nobody else in the band ever seems to have difficulties with it.

It's laughable. Must be user error. 

• Like 2

Axl seems to bringing it during Civil War. Hopefully there’s some cool shit still in store. 

Just now, Blackstar said:

I listened to WTTJ earlier and it sounded really rough. But I think Axl has improved in the last few songs - or maybe it's because of the different stream I'm watching now.

The stream from way back in the middle sounds better imo

2 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Axl seems to bringing it during Civil War. Hopefully there’s some cool shit still in store. 

The stream from way back in the middle sounds better imo

Yes, I think this is the one I'm watching now

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=366272805073775&ref=watch_permalink

I think even YCBM was okay.

Hopes aside, does anyone really sees HS being played after SCOM? I think it will be NR, Wichita, 72 trillion hour KOHD, Nightrain, Madagascar, Patience, Seeker, and PC and that's it, the greatest spot/scenario possible, thrown to the trash, HS to debut towards the end of 2022 Europe leg. :(

Edited by metalavenger99

Just now, metalavenger99 said:

Hopes aside, does anyone really see HS being played after SCOM? I think it will be NR, Wichita, 72 trillion hour KOHD, Nightrain, Madagascar, Patience, Seeker, and PC and that's it, the greatest spot/scenario possible, thrown to the trash, HS to debut towards the end of 2022 Europe leg. :(

Maybe in the encore?