08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Honestly the best way to go about it is just to not try and think of reasons why "this show is special so Hard School must be coming" lol.  LA being a home show, Axl steps it up in Vegas so he will do Hard School then, etc.

Just like Absurd, it will come randomly for no reason, when Axl feels like it.  Speculation is the key to dissapointment on this one IMO

Back to back nights in Atlantic City seems sus to me :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

That Madagascar setlist spot still looks juicy to me, I will be ready to give up when I hear the synths of Madagascar starting

Dizzy is already slowly fading them in, only dogs can pick it up at the moment.

29 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

I think this section is moody killer. November Rain > Wichita > Patience > KOHD. 

Absolutely, the energy really drops there.

26 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Maybe throw in a happy acoustic song like Dead Flowers, You Ain't the First or Move to the City and would be better

Yeah that would be cool.

Imagine having Slash back to play the same setlist of the last 15 years + DTJ, and a country ballad.... oh and cut off the most interesting CD songs, what a fucking disgrace, I didn't pay to be there but eventually we all get to see the exact same show, note by note, joke by joke, song by song, fuck this.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, metalavenger99 said:

Imagine having Slash back to play the same setlist of the last 15 years + DTJ, and a country ballad.... oh and cut off the most interesting CD songs, what a fucking disgrace, I didn't pay to be there but eventually we all get to see the exact same show, note by note, joke by joke, song by song, fuck this.  

Yeah, there's no excuses anymore. They're doing the USA market again. They can AT LEAST change the order? But yeah, like everybody says here, the show is made for casuals, not for us boring diehards.:tongue2:

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, there's no excuses anymore. They're doing the USA market again. They can AT LEAST change the order? But yeah, like everybody says here, the show is made for casuals, not for us boring diehards.:tongue2:

They have changed the order for this leg. But because some of us watch every show, it seems like it's the same for years.

• Like 1