08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, there's no excuses anymore. They're doing the USA market again. They can AT LEAST change the order? But yeah, like everybody says here, the show is made for casuals, not for us boring diehards.:tongue2:

The worst thing about this is that not only the shows are not made for us, actually nothing that comes out of this band is made for us, that's it.

2 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, there's no excuses anymore. They're doing the USA market again. They can AT LEAST change the order? But yeah, like everybody says here, the show is made for casuals, not for us boring diehards.:tongue2:

Honestly even just changing the order of the first 7 or 8 songs could do wonders IMO.  Imagine if the show started off with Nightrain occasionally for example just like back in the day, that would be amazing.  If they did that and replaced the random covers with stuff like Pretty Tied Up instead of the Seeker, it would be hard to complain about that

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

They have changed the order for this leg. But because some of us watch every show, it seems like it's the same for years.

Yeah, agree, but, the three opening songs are still the same. How about opening with a different song every night? Swap some CD songs in and out. I'm sure that casual concert goers aren't dying to hear "Better" or "Madagascar", why not play "Catcher" more often? Or "TWAT"? There's like 5 or 6 that need to be staples to please the crowd. All the others can be swapped, not played every concert, etc. 

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

Honestly even just changing the order of the first 7 or 8 songs could do wonders IMO.  Imagine if the show started off with Nightrain occasionally for example just like back in the day, that would be amazing.  If they did that and replaced the random covers with stuff like Pretty Tied Up instead of the Seeker, it would be hard to complain about that

Yeah, I mean, it's not that hard

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FabioRoses said:

Yeah, agree, but, the three opening songs are still the same. How about opening with a different song every night? Swap some CD songs in and out. I'm sure that casual concert goers aren't dying to hear "Better" or "Madagascar", why not play "Catcher" more often? Or "TWAT"? There's like 5 or 6 that need to be staples to please the crowd. All the others can be swapped, not played every concert, etc. 

But still, the setlist is not planned for people who watch every show on live stream. When you do that, of course you'll get bored after ten shows.

I looked at a random setlist from 2016 and there are 7 different songs now - and yes, the first three songs and Nightrain/Paradise City are the same, but the rest of the order has changed.

• Like 3

Just now, Blackstar said:

But still, the setlist is not planned for people who watch every show on live stream. When you do that, of course you'll get bored after ten shows.

I looked at a random setlist from 2016 and there are 7 different songs now - and yes, the first three songs and Nightrain/Paradise City are the same, but the rest of the order has changed.

Yeah, I know. I'm not bashing them (not that hard), if they come to São Paulo I will be first to buy tickets. But there are many songs that they can put in the place of the covers and stuff. But yeah, I get your point. 

• Like 1