08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

4 minutes ago, Pele said:

Same question to you.

If the next album comes and Roses's contributions are Absurd/HardSchool/Perhaps/Atlas/OMG/General and a cover - would that make you accept you're wrong and he's emptied the vault?

Or would you hang onto the delusion that there is still a big collection of new songs that we haven't heard, and he's just waiting for the right time to release a killer album?

What about the 2010 self titled album that was shelved (which almost led to tour cancellation) or the 2015 Pitman disk. Surely there were more than 4 songs ready to go...

• ABSUЯD 1

9 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Fun fact: Axl started YCBM singing in full rasp and then went Mickey. 0.8 seconds of raspiness. 
It was similar to what happened in that Colombia/Bolivia show in 2014 where they opened with YCBM.

There's a really simple explanation for that. He starts You Could Be Mine with his stronger lower voice. It's the same raspy voice that he uses for example on Chinese Democracy. But as soon as he has to use his weaker higher voice, the rasp also disappears.

3 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

Even Jungle is raspless Now. Eddie trunk went yesterday and in his Instagram there are some videos. The comments 100% about how shit is Axl now

Easy to go on the internet and say things are shit. Clearly his glory days are long gone and certain songs need changed but to say he is shit on every song is just plain wrong IMO.

• Like 4

Just now, DTJ80 said:

Easy to go on the internet and say things are shit. Clearly his glory days are long gone and certain songs need changed but to say he is shit on every song is just plain wrong IMO.

It's a mixed bag. Problem is that he sounds the worst on all the major hits so it gets loads of attention

17 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

It's a mixed bag. Problem is that he sounds the worst on all the major hits so it gets loads of attention

Jungle used to sound good. I don't think the slow tempo and full mickey works with this one. Has no energy at all. You suposed to die on that one. Sound less dangerous than My mom

33 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

Even Jungle is raspless Now. Eddie trunk went yesterday and in his Instagram there are some videos. The comments 100% about how shit is Axl now

WAIT......someone on the internet had something bad to say about Axl?? I don't believe it. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

At that is a great point - the hits are the ones he struggles with. I do think he should completely refresh they way they do them….enough chances for folk to see them since the reunion etc. Just go crazy with the composition and roll with it.

That snippet of Axl roaring ‘it’s gonna bring you down’ from one of the earlier gigs in the low voice showed what COULD be done. It was tremendous.

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I would love to hear anything goes!! I don't even know if it is my least favorite on the album... I still consider the album to be perfect.. Not a bad song in the bunch..

Oh I agree - not a bad song on there….but if I had to rank them it would be last. But still a good tune.

If they play Absurd then anything is possible at this point….like you I’d really want to hear it.

• Like 1

Let’s try this again. 

Please refrain from new album/music discussion in show threads.  There are other threads to repeat the same guesses and projections over and over again.

Show threads are meant for the shows. 

Last warning.

Thanks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisMaciel said:

We`re in 2021.

If you don`t like the setlist and thinks it`s an old boring show, no problem. That`s your opinion and I understand your frustration.

But if that situation hurts you, get a life outside Gn`R world. Complaining about that in every show thread is also boring as hell.

Where else are they supposed to complain about a GnR show other than a GnR show thread on a GnR forum? I'd suggest this is the perfect place for it!

9 minutes ago, Popcorn crew said:

GnR shows are like Star Wars episode 6. It is allways the same but yet it is iconic. And yes you know the end but still find some new shit that you didnt notice first 23 time.

Classic GN'R is Original Star Wars - legendary
2001 - 2014 is Prequels Star Wars - new and to much effects
NITL GN'R is Sequels Star Wars - nostalgia cash grab

• Haha 3