08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

1 minute ago, Martin Riggs said:

So based on CreativeWorksLondon’s Instagram account they were present for the first 3 shows (Hershey, Boston, NY/NJ) and then returned back home. They’re also the ones who did the Absurd video. What does it mean that they’re now returning for the Vegas gig?  Maybe nothing really, but hopefully it signifies a new change or addition to the show. 

Part of me wants to say it says everything, but I know deep down it means jack shit.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Axl tweeted this date out specifically and the people behind the HS backing video are flying from Europe to see it. That being said, I think it means fuck all.

Never noticed he specifically tweeted that. Fun to think it might mean something. Back when they announced the 2012 Las Vegas residency, Canter mentioned Axl has always loved Vegas and it might be his favorite place to play. Even if nothing new happens tonight, I imagine it'll be a great show! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

IAnd it wasn't released today at midnight like all other music.

Doesn't mean it won't be played and released the following Friday (or never). I think Absurd happened the way it did only because they didn't play it in Hershey.

It’s encouraging to know they rehearsed Hard Skool in L.A. but I think we all know it really doesn’t mean anything unless Axl is there. I would be very surprised if they debuted the song without an Axl rehearsal beforehand. 

It’s still early in Vegas though, so we’ll see what happens at soundcheck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Not sure I get why people think Vegas is a big deal? Surely LA would have been a bigger one?  

Hard School will surely be played at some point, but I can't see why tonight would be any more chance than any other. 

It's called wishful thinking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • ABSUЯD 2

3 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Watch them perform "Oh My God with Slash" instead lol here's the second newest song 😂

But yeah, have fun to those going! 🎶😈🙏

OMG was officially released. I can see them trying to spin it though. Just name it something different, and make it more guitar-driven 

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I know deep down it’s not happening tonight. Let me believe and get crushed like every other night with this band :cry:

The people who made the Hard Skool screen video being there is something, but who knows. Maybe they went to see the rehearsal performance showcasing their work.