08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

29 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

That is exactly what and how you said it. If you use a N95/PFF2 mask, it is scientifically proved to reduce by 95% your risk to caught it. It is an airbourne disease, wearing a mask obviously helps.

Great. Debate over. 

Edit: I do genuinely mean great! Everything I've seen suggested mask wearing protected others more than yourself, but if there's evidence it does both, then good stuff. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

OMG was officially released. I can see them trying to spin it though. Just name it something different, and make it more guitar-driven 

I would like to hear that.

31 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

The people who made the Hard Skool screen video being there is something, but who knows. Maybe they went to see the rehearsal performance showcasing their work.

What if they went there to see the first performance of the song but then they don't play it :lol:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, allwaystired said:

Not sure I get why people think Vegas is a big deal? Surely LA would have been a bigger one?  

Hard School will surely be played at some point, but I can't see why tonight would be any more chance than any other. 

Well as others have mentioned, apparently Axl quite likes Vegas and a lot of significant GNR gigs of this century have been performed there. The first New GNR shows were there and the first official reunion gigs were there too. Also this specific gig is bigger than last week’s LA gig as this is the first  ever rock concert in this new football stadium and the place seats at least twice as many people for concerts as the LA stadium. That doesn’t mean anything is guaranteed to happen obviously, but surely a betting person would like the odds at this show more than most others.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Dropping Absurd went above and beyond for what we’ve been used to and has given me a lot of motivation to actually attend these shows next year, mostly because I’m hopeful for an album dropping before that time. Hardschool will drop eventually, I just hope Axl continues to find his groove once again and prove that he’s the best at what he does. For those attending, have a blast!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jekylhyde said:

She released an EP in 2007, that has a song called 'Old Skool' :wow:

I mean that stylization of titles has been there since the start with Out Ta Get Me

7 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

They must have seen it already since they were at the first three shows.

Okay that's exciting then!