08/27/21 - Las Vegas, NV - Allegiant Stadium

Powerage5

4 hours ago, Martin Riggs said:

F0A6D3A0-D1D9-4B00-A3F6-FD610796449A.jpeg

Would make a nice cover for a bootleg of the show, but that's about it, kinda trashy, like most graphics for the tour. What's it with their obession with death in almost every single image anyway? I dig the local references and making the effort to come up with a unique image for every show, that's very cool, but does it always have to be death related, skulls, violence and now even a mob funeral in the desert? Everything is just brutal, trashy and ugly. I'd really appreciate something a little more classy, elegant and positive.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

index.jpg

Quality. It means we will absolutely be hearing this at somepoint. :headbang:

58 minutes ago, Dean said:

Dropping Absurd went above and beyond for what we’ve been used to and has given me a lot of motivation to actually attend these shows next year, mostly because I’m hopeful for an album dropping before that time. Hardschool will drop eventually, I just hope Axl continues to find his groove once again and prove that he’s the best at what he does. For those attending, have a blast!

You HAVE to go if it’s on our doorstep. I can’t imagine we will see them in Glasgow again.

1 hour ago, Martin Riggs said:

Well as others have mentioned, apparently Axl quite likes Vegas and a lot of significant GNR gigs of this century have been performed there. The first New GNR shows were there and the first official reunion gigs were there too. Also this specific gig is bigger than last week’s LA gig as this is the first  ever rock concert in this new football stadium and the place seats at least twice as many people for concerts as the LA stadium. That doesn’t mean anything is guaranteed to happen obviously, but surely a betting person would like the odds at this show more than most others.

Ah ok, I got you. We'll see I guess! 

Thanks for pointing all that out. I didn't actually realise he had Vegas shows in any regard. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Quality. It means we will absolutely be hearing this at somepoint. :headbang:

You HAVE to go if it’s on our doorstep. I can’t imagine we will see them in Glasgow again.

Tickets are bought mate, but in total honesty I really wasn't excited about the shows when originally planned for 2020 or the rescheduled 2021 dates as I wasn't convinced there was going to be any change. I'm glad to say that I was proved wrong. I do think this will be my last time to doing multiple shows though, so hopefully there is a lot of new material played next year in support of one of those things that bands occasionally release with a lot of music on it, I forget what it's called! 

Edited by Dean
  • Like 1