08/30/21 - Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Suns Arena

Powerage5

11 minutes ago, snoman said:

ill do what i can for streams

No need to. I'll just leave the links below. You just need to refresh them on showtime, and if there're any streams, they will show up.

Facebook Watch: only live videos, from today, with 'guns n roses' filter.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/search?q=guns n roses&filters=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%3D

You can replace the 'guns_n_roses' part of the link (bold in the link above) with other GnR related keyword, such as 'gnr' ;)
https://www.facebook.com/watch/search?q=gnr&filters=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%3D

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

Here's some super deep insider information from supernatural sources I can't mention. I heard if you say "Hard Skool" 17 times in the bathroom mirror. A ghost spirit of Fernando appears in the mirror telling you in reverse the actual date they will perform and release "Hard Skool" as a single. 

I did it, and I was told to not expect anything for another 13 years lol

2 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I've got a pretty good view, the screen covering the monitor guy is kind of in the way though. I might try moving to a different seat once GnR get going if the rest of my row is empty. About 2/3 full right now; WVH should be starting soon.

Awesome, thanks for update

8 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

I've got a pretty good view, the screen covering the monitor guy is kind of in the way though. I might try moving to a different seat once GnR get going if the rest of my row is empty. About 2/3 full right now; WVH should be starting soon.

Enjoy the show \m/

• Like 1