08/30/21 - Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Suns Arena

Powerage5

Room is almost all full here, and there's still people getting food/drinks outside. So definitely no problems selling tickets. Guess I'll have to stay in my original seat.

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Nah. The Absurd shirts were just something fun to do with my son. Certainly not high enough quality for the $55 price tag. 

I can't believe how many people are in line for the $50 shirts and lithos.

• Like 3

I’m glad Axl is giving it his all. The most energetic I’ve seen him since 06’ or 10’, but I’m worried his voice is really gone this time. Everyone says he needs a vocal coach, but I don’t know how much that would help at this point. Oh well he is 59. Just glad he’s trying. Also nice to him jumping again during better. I always get a kick out of that 

2 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I might sound like a heretic, but i don't think Axl really sounds like shit this tour. Sure, he's nowhere near as good as 2016/2017, but he still hits a lot of the notes he needs to, and he can keep it going well. Not bad for an old geezer. 

Haha yeah I’m fairly impressed with tonight’s rocket queen and better. 2 of the harder songs he has. Way better than when I saw them in Hershey 

When slash started his solo, I thought he was playing “im the one” from VanHalen. I heard rumor before the tour started that they rehearsed a VH song. Kinda made sense to me since slash was a big fan of EVH and the fact that wolfie is the opener. I know the last thing we need is another cover, but as a fan, I’d dig a VH song.