08/30/21 - Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Suns Arena

Powerage5

Ok for real, during KOHD, I got up and went to the bathroom. Packed my lunch for tomorrow, and then got in hot tub long enough to wear I’m already hot and it’s time to get out lol. I think they keep taking it longer and longer. It’s a great song, but only about a 3-4 minute one. Maybe meet us in the middle and do like 7 or 8 minutes. That plenty of time for some solos and crowd singalongs 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I really wish they'd do the confetti during PC again. It just adds to the experience live.

Me too! It definitely adds. I also miss the pyro spots. Particularly during LALD, November Rain, and paradise city

Overall, I think this was a great show. I’d say top 2 or 3 of this tour so far. Had I been there, I’m sure I wouldn’t have been disappointed. Hoping they sound this good or better for Atlantic City and Baltimore 

13 minutes ago, TheSlashrose said:

Really sad like chinese democracy infinite tour without News

Expect nothing and enjoy the community here. And when Gnr doesnt release HS until what I suspect will be a bonus cut of a live album release, or until the next tour, you won't be disappointed, and will like it for what it is. 

• Like 3

Checked out a few videos from last night, Jungle sounded quite good, best one of the entire tour so far, bit of grit to his voice and very few voice cracks.

Good civil war too. Obviously he's not going to nail every song, but if I saw this gig I'd be pretty pleased! 

...and Absurd, I mean they are clearly loving playing it and it's coming across on stage, the crowd even gave a decent pop at the end!😅

• Like 4