08/30/21 - Phoenix, AZ - Phoenix Suns Arena

Powerage5

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Donโ€™t Cry is my favorite song of all time. Such a beautiful piece. Sounds even better now that theyโ€™ve slowed down the tempo again. You hear Axlโ€™s natural baritone singing voice again when itโ€™s played and I think most of it sounds close to his old voice.

I love nuGNRs version too. Glad BBF helped bring it back to life.

11 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

All New Showย  was advertised then they seemed to drop it during the pandemic, most bafflingd.

Yeah not sure what happened, but they can't say it was the pandemic. It delayed it sure, but now they are on the road and so far it's clear sailing. Vocals are my guess, I'd imagine Axl was aware that his voice was shakey so a more experimental set was thrown out in favour of what he thought he could do. Who knows! could just be that they think this set is the absolute ultimate song selection๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 1

Only existential forces can explain what happened to PTU and TAY. Axl sounded really good on them, they would've been a really nice step towards filling out a setlist Axl could sing without too much difficulty. If they were playing both Absurd and HS every night I could see wanting to cut them for new songs but considering they only play Absurd alone it really just makes no sense.ย 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Only existential forces can explain what happened to PTU and TAY. Axl sounded really good on them, they would've been a really nice step towards filling out a setlist Axl could sing without too much difficulty. If they were playing both Absurd and HS every night I could see wanting to cut them for new songs but considering they only play Absurd alone it really just makes no sense.ย 

What's TAY?

Just now, RussTCB said:

Think About You. I only know that because I've argued with many people over the years because I've never liked the song.ย 

It's a cheesy song, probably one of the cheesiest Guns songs,ย I'll give you that, but I like it regardless as a "junk food" or guilty pleasure type of listen. Way better than Anything Goes and Youre Crazy fast version to me.

21 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It's a cheesy song, probably one of the cheesiest Guns songs,ย I'll give you that, but I like it regardless as a "junk food" or guilty pleasure type of listen. Way better than Anything Goes and Youre Crazy fast version to me.

What's wrong with Anything Goes?ย 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I've just never been a big fan of those 3 you mentioned. The Lies version of You're Crazy is the shit, but I wouldn't be sad if I never heard the AFD version again. TAY and AG are the same for me, if I never heard them again, that'd be fine.ย 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1