Only Women Bleed (intro)/Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Nightrain

Encore
Madagascar
Don’t Cry
The Seeker
Paradise City

17 hours ago, dallasgnrfan said:

Looking for a pit ticket to this show, PM me if you have an extra. Thank you!! 

Wait until the week of the show. You should be able to get a pit ticket at a Non-VIP price.
Personally, I'll go to the Dallas show only if I get a last minute deal.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:45 AM, dallasgnrfan said:

I'm unfortunately on the fence as well - also not against wearing a mask to the show if it happens, although it is beginning to feel irresponsible that the promoters and city would allow this show to happen. 

Well, last week Maroon 5 played Dallas.  They put it in their contract that every fan should show proof of being fully vaccinated or they would take a rapid covid test for $30. Unfortunately, I have a friend who went to the show and wasn't told until the last minute about this rule. Luckily he was vaccinated or it would have sucked to lose all that money.

Some guy on the news said it's not a rule for any Dallas venue to do this, but if an act puts it in their contract they will comply. The guy said in order to get some big names to tour in Dallas they would allow it.

I know livenation.com sent me an email that they would want proof of vaccinations at their concerts, but I'm doubting Dallas will do this unless the act wants it.

Even though the numbers keep going up in Dallas, a lot of people just don't care. I will go and wear a mask at all times. It'll suck, but I don't trust that most fans will be vaccinated or even know if they are positive or negative.

Some alcohol distrituters said it any venues in Dallas continued to make people show proof of vaccination they would pull their beef and wine from this venue. See how many morons only care about money and not people

If it weren't GNR I wouldn't be going to any concerts until this pandemic was over.

On 8/14/2021 at 12:16 AM, Destiny said:

Im still looking forward to it!

But also not keeping my hopes too high incase they do decide to pull the show last minute. I mean its what - 3 weeks away? 

Who knows...:huh:

A week and a half now. Well, not sure how the sales are going, but if the numbers of covid keep going up, maybe it would be better to postpone this tour.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, rockphantom said:

Texas is in Delta hell and it's only getting worse. When will TB/Live Nation pull the plug on this indoor arena gig? Personally, I'm going to skip the Dallas show unless it's postponed until covid-19 has been erraddicated.

I agree with her, but I hate to miss GNR, but I'm also hoping they would postpone it or cancel the rest of the tour until 2022.  I will go if the show goes on, but I know I won't be very comfortable and I will hate that feeling.

On 8/11/2021 at 6:54 PM, rockphantom said:

Texas is in Delta hell and it's only getting worse. When will TB/Live Nation pull the plug on this indoor arena gig? Personally, I'm going to skip the Dallas show unless it's postponed until covid-19 has been erraddicated.

Since Texas has a moron for a governor I doubt covid will get under control any time soon. That goes for Florida too

And once the schools open up in the North I bet those numbers start to go up again.

• Like 2

On 8/22/2021 at 6:57 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, last week Maroon 5 played Dallas.  They put it in their contract that every fan should show proof of being fully vaccinated or they would take a rapid covid test for $30. Unfortunately, I have a friend who went to the show and wasn't told until the last minute about this rule. Luckily he was vaccinated or it would have sucked to lose all that money.

Some guy on the news said it's not a rule for any Dallas venue to do this, but if an act puts it in their contract they will comply. The guy said in order to get some big names to tour in Dallas they would allow it.

I know livenation.com sent me an email that they would want proof of vaccinations at their concerts, but I'm doubting Dallas will do this unless the act wants it.

Even though the numbers keep going up in Dallas, a lot of people just don't care. I will go and wear a mask at all times. It'll suck, but I don't trust that most fans will be vaccinated or even know if they are positive or negative.

Some alcohol distrituters said it any venues in Dallas continued to make people show proof of vaccination they would pull their beef and wine from this venue. See how many morons only care about money and not people

If it weren't GNR I wouldn't be going to any concerts until this pandemic was over.

A week and a half now. Well, not sure how the sales are going, but if the numbers of covid keep going up, maybe it would be better to postpone this tour.

I agree with her, but I hate to miss GNR, but I'm also hoping they would postpone it or cancel the rest of the tour until 2022.  I will go if the show goes on, but I know I won't be very comfortable and I will hate that feeling.

Personally, I would consider asking for a refund on the GNR tickets. What is the point of spending all of that money for GNR tickets only to be uncomfortable during the show, and then to wake up the next morning wondering if you were exposed to the virus by random people in the crowd?!? The anxiety related to potential COVID exposure would take all of the fun out of the show for me, so I am staying home.  Stay safe! ;)

Edited by rockphantom
  • GNFNR 1

6 hours ago, dallasgnrfan said:

Decided that I’m going, I can’t miss GNR being 5 mins from my house. Hit me up if anyone wants to sell me a pit ticket! 

Keep an eye on the Ticketmaster page for the show. I suggest buying on Tuesday night or anytime on Wednesday. Prices are dropping. Have a great time and be as safe as you can! :thumbsup:

https://www.ticketmaster.com/guns-n-roses-2021-tour-dallas-texas-09-01-2021/event/0C005AB8DDFD3F77

Edited by rockphantom

I haven't received any emails stating that vaccine proof is needed for the show.  Been checking the AAC website weekly and it says masks are required.

There's a note about the Harry Styles concert on the 11th stating vax proof is needed.

So that means for GnR is should be masks only needed right?

I'm so....nervous? excited? I've never been in a pit at a concert before :ph34r:

6 hours ago, Destiny said:

I haven't received any emails stating that vaccine proof is needed for the show.  Been checking the AAC website weekly and it says masks are required.

There's a note about the Harry Styles concert on the 11th stating vax proof is needed.

I'm so....nervous? excited? I've never been in a pit at a concert before :ph34r:

Be excited - of the GNR shows i've been to, the pit is awesome; very chill and you can get as close as you want, especially at the arena shows.  I'm planning on a mask irrespective of the regulations from AAC.  Now I just need a ticket!

Well

after seeing the band at Voodoo Fest in 2019, i thought I had my fill of the NITL tour… 

i wouldn’t have bought a ticket for this show if i wasn’t leaving New Orleans tomorrow and all the destruction Hurricane Ida has left in it’s path. 

Thankfully i have family to retreat to in Dallas, Rockwall actually, and figured I’d buy a last minute ticket to this show and go enjoy myself for the first time in what feels like a long while. 

i’m in the lower bowl in section 115. I’ll see you fuckers there!

• Like 1

The first show in September - Hard skool is getting closer. 4-6 weeks between singles is not uncommon these days

For those who hoped to see it earlier it was a bit optimistic.

But I believe this is just a teaser EP before Slash solo album, but they must have something more ready for Euro tour 

On 8/30/2021 at 3:03 AM, Destiny said:

Me either. I doubt AA will check. Texas doesn't seem to care about anything related to covid. Anyway, I have my vaccination card, but I doubt they will check.

Live nation sent me an email saying I have to be vaccinated to attend a concert, but I'm sure the venues will do what they want anyway,

Going and wearing a mask even though I doubt many people will. I know I can't avoid crowds tomorrow night, so I'll hope that my family and I will be okay after the show.

I want to enjoy the concert without worrrying about what morons might not be vaccinated near me. It's a 50/50 chance.

Just now, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Me either. I doubt AA will check. Texas doesn't seem to care about anything related to covid. Anyway, I have my vaccination card, but I doubt they will check.

Live nation sent me an email saying I have to be vaccinated to attend a concert, but I'm sure the venues will do what they want anyway,

Going and wearing a mask even though I doubt many people will. I know I can't avoid crowds tomorrow night, so I'll hope that my family and I will be okay after the show.

I want to enjoy the concert without worrrying about what morons might not be vaccinated near me. It's a 50/50 chance.

I'm also nervous and excited too. Like I said, I doubt very much most fans will be wearing masks.  I hope we all enjoy the show and stay well after it.

1 hour ago, dallasgnrfan said:

Anyone know what time GNR will go on stage tomorrow?

Other fans have said GNR went on around 8 or so with their other concerts, so I'm hoping this is right.

Any concerts that go after 11:00, the bands have to pay fines. I know in the past GNR came on around 10, but I'm hoping they continue to stay with 8 or 9 since GNR usually play around 3 hours or so, plus I'd like to get home by midnight. lol

26 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

Sadly no PIT tickets showed up for this show. Considering VIPs sold out about a month ago, I guess it wasn't meant to happen. Saw them at ACL 2019 so might just skip this one, unless a PIT for $250 pops up on Live Nation.

Why don't you get other seats? I'm sure they still have tickets for this show. 

Not sure about Pit for this show. When I look on the concert map I see the front row tickets selling for over $700 or more. I got seats in Section 107 for $224.