09/01/21 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Powerage5

7 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Why don't you get other seats? I'm sure they still have tickets for this show. 

Not sure about Pit for this show. When I look on the concert map I see the front row tickets selling for over $700 or more. I got seats in Section 107 for $224.

Just preference. Last time I was in the pit so just kind of wanted a similar experience. 

Hmm. Sorry to learn this. You should also try stubhub tomorrow afternoon after 3pm. On workdays, scalpers get desperate and start slashing ticket prices as 5pm draws near. Dallas is a big money city. Perhaps, there are enough high rollers in the area to justify the high prices? Good luck! If you don't get into the show, you can wake-up on Thursday morning knowing you didn't spend Wednesday night flirting with covid-19. ;)

2 hours ago, Coma16 said:

If anyone is willing to grab me a litho and ship it to me, I will pay for their litho.

What does Dallas litho look like? Has it been posted yet?

(Ihopeitsnotdallascowboysinspired)😒

Edited by Destiny

5 hours ago, Destiny said:

What does Dallas litho look like? Has it been posted yet?

(Ihopeitsnotdallascowboysinspired)😒

No idea, they usually open the online truck around noon eastern time.

6 hours ago, jimisbatman said:

Do you want a litho for the NZ Wellington show? 

Sure, assuming the show happens!

• Like 1

Anyone have experience with Stubhub post concerts reopening? 

i bought a ticket for the show on monday. It said it would arrive by the end of the day on the 31st, which was yesterday. 

it’s 8:30am on the day of the show, and i have nothing except my confirmation email that says i payed for a ticket. 

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Anyone have experience with Stubhub post concerts reopening? 

i bought a ticket for the show on monday. It said it would arrive by the end of the day on the 31st, which was yesterday. 

it’s 8:30am on the day of the show, and i have nothing except my confirmation email that says i payed for a ticket. 

Call CS and raise hell. Stubhub has a tendency to provide poor post-transaction customer service, from my experience.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

They added some more tickets for previously sold out areas but did not add pit. $250 priced tickets are not $120

How can you tell if they add pit?  They don't give a count of those.  Unless they are previously sold out and then reappear, I can't tell if more are added.

1 hour ago, GNRfanJen said:

I’m still shocked at how and why it happened to me (I’m very grateful more than anything), but I have managed a pit ticket for the show tonight thanks to the generosity of another individual.

This will be my first concert in almost two years and I’ll be seeing my favorite band of all-time. Honestly…I’m just so excited. I really need this. 

That's awesome. Have a great time! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

I pray along side you. May the peace of Pitman be with you. 

I’ve heard from a private source that Paul Tobias, Ashba, Pitman and Dunsford have met in an undisclosed location tonight for a praying ritual that Hard Skool will be played. Tonight has to be the night.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, jorgerr96 said:

Just check the map periodically.

I know that's how you can tell if they added assigned seats.  You can see them appear.  The pit is just one big colored area that either has tickets available or doesn't.  I don't know how you could tell if they added more to the pit like they sometimes do to normal sections that haven't sold out completely.