09/01/21 - Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center

Powerage5

11 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

I don't know what to Say about tempo's changes. I get it helps Axl and some songs maybe work but on others it drains the energy out of it. Jungle / RQ for example. They are kind of boring now. Is just me?

Nah it sounds good, like the album versions. Grooves more and is less sloppy.

• Like 1

I dunno why YCBM gets so hate here. I know he doesn't sound that good but he really doesn't in the rest of the show. I don't think mickey's that annoying on it i mean i think there are worse songs. As a die hard fan i Can't see myself going to a show and not listen it. It's one of their Best songs and live in THAT moment You really don't care... You just don't have to watch videos later

3 minutes ago, FabioRoses said:

Any links?

https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.walter.779/videos/428297525290128

2 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

I dunno why YCBM gets so hate here. I know he doesn't sound that good but he really doesn't in the rest of the show. I don't think mickey's that annoying on it i mean i think there are worse songs. As a die hard fan i Can't see myself going to a show and not listen it. It's one of their Best songs and live in THAT moment You really don't care... You just don't have to watch videos later

I agree, it doesn't sound as bad as people are making it out to be (at least on this run).

That was funny how Slash started playing Dazed and Confused in his solo in I Wanna Be Your Dog. Actually fits pretty well.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

Just caught vegas and did pittsburgh in 16. 

The music is what I was grooving on. Axls vocals are cringeworthy and getting worse. Thank God for slash, and the rest of them, for stepping it up.

• Like 2