09/04/21 - Napa, CA - Bottlerock Music Festival

Powerage5

17 hours ago, J. Rose said:

The fans singing paradise city after the music sound was cut off because of curfew was simply amazing and magical. 🤘🏻🤘🏻

I just watched this. This is professionalism at its best! Great work by the band for still playing Paradise  City even though the sound was turned off. It was cool by the  fans to sing along.  The organizers of the festival suck!  People pay money to see GNR  and other bands. To do this to paying customers  isn't cool!   

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Frankfurt93 said:

Pink compared to fuckin' Mel, Frank, Dizzy, Fortus, Buckethead, Absha...is a fuckin' icon!

Imagine '91-'93 someone told Slash and Duff to turn around and imagine Mel with her green hair standing in the left corner!?

Frank playing drums...

It is less of a problem that Pink plays with Guns, the problem is that Guns became the parody of that band Guns was.

Uhhhh Dizzy, Fortus & Buckethead are leagues cooler than Pink ... ??? LOL 

19 minutes ago, Draguns said:

I just watched this. This is professionalism at its best! Great work by the band for still playing Paradise  City even though the sound was turned off. It was cool by the  fans to sing along.  The organizers of the festival suck!  People pay money to see GNR  and other bands. To do this to paying customers  isn't cool!   

Top acts like gnr & foo fighters should boycott these asshole shows

14 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

That curfew was utter stupid. Crowd sang along and there was noise again. 3 minutes wouldnt kill anyone.

I always assumed curfew wasn’t about noise but union labor due overtime for venue employees no?

im assuming if there were any residences around the venue they’d be drunk on wine anyway 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, ChrisMaciel said:

Best jungle of the tour. Finally, some rasp. Still far from 17 level, but very solid in comparison with previous shows.

Yeah man.. Agreed.. just got done watching it 10 minutes ago for the 3rd time. Look like a great show to have been at.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Why do you hate Melissa so much? Are you aware other rock bands have people off stage behind a curtain doing what Melissa does? I'd rather everyone who's contributing be up on stage part of the show. That's how GNR have always operated. Melissa is up there doing her thing and basically rocking out the entire two and a half hour show. Great energy. 

I can only speak for myself, Is it Melissa's contribution essential to the show? Isn't it enough with Dizzy? For me it is not about a person or name. If tomorrow they fire Melissa and they replace her with some John Doe I would feel the same way. GN'R didn't become an iconic band because of keyboards.  Don't get me wrong GN'R has the right to hire 10 keyboard players if they feel like it. And I have the right to be against it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Top acts like gnr & foo fighters should boycott these asshole shows

I always assumed curfew wasn’t about noise but union labor due overtime for venue employees no?

im assuming if there were any residences around the venue they’d be drunk on wine anyway 

nothing changed again, concert was 3 minutes late.

17 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

nothing changed again, concert was 3 minutes late.

Yea it so fuckin stupid but what isn’t stupid in today’s world

13 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Imagine this applying 30 years ago. Axl - notoriously late - would have ended up with unplugged shows in clubs only! Use Your Curfew Tour! 

Sometimes I hate these times. 

Ha this is the time I miss the old Axl. He would’ve probably killed someone that night

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

In the 90s they had a bigger band, backing singers and the 2nd keys player. They were by most purists idea already a parody... but you can have your own history if you like.

It's this BS type comment that I love. 

Also, no shit a global popstar is more of a big deal than the majority of people on stage on a guns n roses gig. 

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

it was hard to miss the point but you've managed!

#speakingofownuniverse

#frankisthatyouoristhismel?