09/11/21 - Atlantic City, NJ - Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena

Powerage5

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

[Not to derail this thread but...]

Sorry to hear that, but to blame GnR for public health concerns? What about the millions of vaccinated people who are looking for a mental health escape after nearly 2 years o this shite and have done their bit? Sure they could limit crowds to only vax'd (not sure how that works in the US, i'm in the UK), but it's the unvaccinated and uneducated that are to blame if anyone, not a band just tryna put on a tour.

Both me and my wife are fully vaccinated. My wife is 6 months pregnant and since either GNR, Ticketmadter or the venue have any Covid safety requirements, we have no other option.

I'm not blaming GNR, what I said is I wish GNR would do more in their end. At the end of the day we're in this together. As it is now us vaccinated has to stay at home because we can't hang out with unvaccinated people.

• ABSUЯD 1

31 minutes ago, Blackjacker said:

Atlantic City’s motto.

A good one, but it was actually the Atlantic City venue box office who ended up giving us full refund. Tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster who can't be contacted in any way except for purchases.

2 minutes ago, G O A T said:

Both me and my wife are fully vaccinated. My wife is 6 months pregnant and since either GNR, Ticketmadter or the venue have any Covid safety requirements, we have no other option.

I'm not blaming GNR, what I said is I wish GNR would do more in their end. At the end of the day we're in this together. As it is now us vaccinated has to stay at home because we can't hang out with unvaccinated people.

And this is exactly why this whole "it's a personal choice" gibberish is just fucking bullshit. Sorry you have to miss the show cause of unvaccinated idiots.

• Like 3

Just now, Stay.Of.Execution said:

And this is exactly why this whole "it's a personal choice" gibberish is just fucking bullshit. Sorry you have to miss the show cause of unvaccinated idiots.

Just now, G O A T said:

Shit you have to miss the concert, but it's only a concert. If you don't feel safe, it's 100 per cent the right thing to do. I'm pretty much the same as you - I'm not going to concerts at the moment because of the rising rates, lack of safety measures and general stupidity/selfishness of the public in my country. Pisses me off too, but there we go. We live in pretty moronic times. 

There will doubtless be other opportunities to see the band (probably do exactly the same set!) so don't even think twice. Good luck with the baby! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

[Not to derail this thread but...]

Sorry to hear that, but to blame GnR for public health concerns? What about the millions of vaccinated people who are looking for a mental health escape after nearly 2 years o this shite and have done their bit? Sure they could limit crowds to only vax'd (not sure how that works in the US, i'm in the UK), but it's the unvaccinated and uneducated that are to blame if anyone, not a band just tryna put on a tour.

I agree, would be cool for a vax only show for those of us who are fully vaxxed, but I doubt GNR would do that. 

Edited by DarkLotus1111
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

Thanks,no one in our family here in NYC have had Covid and we continue to do our part as long as we have to ✌️

20 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Shit you have to miss the concert, but it's only a concert. If you don't feel safe, it's 100 per cent the right thing to do. I'm pretty much the same as you - I'm not going to concerts at the moment because of the rising rates, lack of safety measures and general stupidity/selfishness of the public in my country. Pisses me off too, but there we go. We live in pretty moronic times. 

There will doubtless be other opportunities to see the band (probably do exactly the same set!) so don't even think twice. Good luck with the baby! 

Thank you, much appreciated!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

I agree, would be cool for a vax only show for those of us who are fully vaxxed, but I doubt GNR would do that. 

With possible even worse mutations than Delta I'm pretty sure we'll get to the point where there's no other options. There are bands who do cancel or postpone because they're worried also about the audience and not only themselves and the crew.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, G O A T said:

I guess it is under the promoter's. In Napa Festival i read had proof vaccine requirement.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ratam said:

I guess it is under the promoter's. In Napa Festival i read had proof vaccine requirement.

Yes. Live Nation has announced that vaccination proof will be required for attending concerts they promote starting next month. So it doesn't cover the GnR shows.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, G O A T said:

As it is now us vaccinated has to stay at home because we can't hang out with unvaccinated people.

Speaks volumes about the so called "vaccination", doesn't it? ;) Seems to be more of a medicine to ease symptoms once you catch it, as an actual vaccine should provide actual immunity. Situation still sucks either way, for everyone. Those afraid of the experimental vaccine or unable to take the risk due to their personal health condition get socially bashed and pressured, and those who trust the government, take the risk and take the vaccine end up in a situation still far from freedom regardless. Divide and conquer, living in fear and frustation, it's all just politics. You made the right decision to put the safety of your family first, I'm sure you will get a chance to see GNR some other time, Good luck with the refund and all the best to you and your family.

• Like 3