09/11/21 - Atlantic City, NJ - Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena

Powerage5

12 minutes ago, Joraz said:

Muted soundcheck on the gnr instagram, maybe?

Someone pointed out that the drum pattern is Absurd. 

IF we get HS, my guess (that I stole from someone lol) is Thursday night in Chicago. That we they can surprise release a single the next day when it's the 30th anniversary of UYI. 

Personally, I wish they'd surprise alvum next Friday but a far more realistic hope is at least one single. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

I just still find it funny how every thread we are making up random reasons as to why "this must be the show HS will be debuted at!"  I am just surprised people have not brought astrology or Zodiac signs into it yet :lol:

If/when HS gets played, it will be probably at a random show for a random unpredictable reason that only Axl himself will know lol

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Someone pointed out that the drum pattern is Absurd. 

IF we get HS, my guess (that I stole from someone lol) is Thursday night in Chicago. That we they can surprise release a single the next day when it's the 30th anniversary of UYI. 

Personally, I wish they'd surprise alvum next Friday but a far more realistic hope is at least one single. 

If we follow the Absurd route, the song was actually debuted live the night before the one of the "release announcement". So, HS should be debuted tomorrow.

Chicago would be the 2nd time they play it live.

That's my theory. But I 100% agree that if we are getting Hard Skool this year, then it has to be this week. Either tomorrow or at Chicago.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

3 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

The 1% thing though, that doesn't account for anything other than death though - potential long term effects, hell even a week on a vent living through pure hell (like a peer of mine suffered through).  And I dunno, I just wouldn't want to go maskless at a show knowing I could even potentially hand that experience off to someone - especially if I was not vaxxed

I am vaccinated and wore my mask when I saw The Black Crowes, to make sure even my low chance of spreading anything to anyone was mitigated as much as possible because to me that is the responsible thing to do, if someone is going to shows

That is why I am personally a "masks and vaccine mandates for events" dude still, I have heard and seen enough horror stories to want to at this point, mitigate the spread as much as humanely possible

How do you feel about sending the government a selfie of you in your house 15 minutes after they text you? In the name of public safety :)

• Confused 2
  • ABSUЯD 1

8 minutes ago, Coma16 said:

How do you feel about sending the government a selfie of you in your house 15 minutes after they text you? In the name of public safety :)

You read that right before I deleted my post :lol:  I regretted going down the COVID rabbit hole as soon as I hit post cause I wanted to bring it back to GNR, but I will reply to that.  

I am not as much of a fan of that Aussie idea, but I am a fan of vaccine requirements (and mask mandates) in public events where lots of people gather, to me you can have one without extrapolating to the other

Edited by WhazUp
  • Like 3
  • ABSUЯD 1

48 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

If we follow the Absurd route, the song was actually debuted live the night before the one of the "release announcement". So, HS should be debuted tomorrow.

That's my theory. But I 100% agree that if we are getting Hard Skool this year, then it has to be this week. Either tomorrow or at Chicago.

Oh yeah, I'd forgot about that. Here's hoping that's the plan! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Oh yeah, I'd forgot about that. Here's hoping that's the plan! 

My money is still on Black Friday but it would be cool if you're right.

• Like 2