09/11/21 - Atlantic City, NJ - Hard Rock Live at Etess Arena

Powerage5

Axl is doing a great job today. I know someone pointed out that we always say that, but he's bringin his A game tonight, no cringe moments so far, I really think he's doing great. I mean, if you remember the first Madagascar they did this year, he was struggling a lot. He's also in a great mood tonight, very chatty.

Edited by FabioRoses
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

16 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Fucking who?

Oh god, why do people know this?

Someone speaking portugese said who she was on the live stream, beta was streaming and captured it. She was showing different angles of where she was, had a laugh with a few people and reversed the camera on her now & again. 

Lot of people constantly saying hardschool and dodger stadium 88.

Edited by MrMojo
To clarify

4 hours ago, Blackjacker said:

Predictable set list aside, show was killer. Band was super-tight, Slash playing as well as ever, and Axl sounded the best out of the 10-11 reunion gigs I’ve been to (Vegas, NYC and NJ.)

Axl was in a great mood, which never hurts. At one point near the end (maybe just before PC?) he was on Duff’s side and backed into Slash and said “What the fuck are you doing over here?”

Small venue definitely the way to go. Charge more, play multiple nights.

Even managed to grab the lithograph inside 50 minutes after doors opened.

Looking forward to tomorrow’s show.

How small is the venue mate?

Hope everyone that was there had a blast. In regards to Hardschool potentially dropping, Manics just released an album on Friday there, with their first single being released back in May. Granted, Guns don't go by the book, but knowing what has been said in the past about Axl wanting to release Chinese in time for Christmas and taking into account when Absurd dropped, things could be promising - however, with Slash dropping an album early next year, they may look to drop it in time for the European jaunt next year. I hope it's this year though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

People there have fun on the endless legacy act tour..the rest of us know Slash is releasing a new single next month with his group that actually releases new albums. I wouldn’t line this money grabbing crap out of principle at this point, but that’s just me. 

Russ felt that way too, but then GNR moved Jungle by 2 spots and re-worked a 20-year old throwaway back into the set. Each their own ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dean said:

Hope everyone that was there had a blast. In regards to Hardschool potentially dropping, Manics just released an album on Friday there, with their first single being released back in May. Granted, Guns don't go by the book, but knowing what has been said in the past about Axl wanting to release Chinese in time for Christmas and taking into account when Absurd dropped, things could be promising - however, with Slash dropping an album early next year, they may look to drop it in time for the European jaunt next year. I hope it's this year though. 

I'd be willing to bet a considerable amount of money there is not a new album by Christmas! 

I'd be amazed if there is anything by Europe to be honest. It doesn't really feel like they're building up to anything, and I do wonder if there may be something in the speculation that Absurd might have been released to appease Live Nation. 

• Like 1