09/23/21 - Columbus, OH - Schottenstein Center

Powerage5

15 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Ha I get the rhyming aspect but hard school isn’t really an existing (yet uncommon) phrase. I literally have never heard it used like this before this song. I’m open to being wrong but I’m 36 years old and have lived or spent considerable time in most regions of the US and have never came across it. IMO he’s using it in the same sense that Lady Gaga uses Hardcore in this short scene:

On 9/23/2021 at 11:42 PM, Gunsdrummer63 said:

To the people that went tonight, it looks like (from Facebook) that you saw a great show

I'm sure this echoes others who have posted - this was an incredible show.  I went expecting the same ol' same ol' set list and to get Shadow of Your Love and Coma was amazing.  Axl sounded great and the entire band, as usual, kicked ass

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

I am guessing there isn't one but if anyone has a link to Shadow of Your Love, let me know

Unfortunately, the only video available is the Facebook stream that we all saw live.

I really enjoyed this last show. Coma and SOYL placed in random spots of the set list made it very refreshing. And I think that Axl sounded amazing, pretty much on 2017 levels, and definitely a step above all the rest of the 2021 shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Unfortunately, the only video available is the Facebook stream that we all saw live.

I really enjoyed this last show. Coma and SOYL placed in random spots of the set list made it very refreshing. And I think that Axl sounded amazing, pretty much on 2017 levels, and definitely a step above all the rest of the 2021 shows.

Ohio seems to get lucky.. This seemed like a special show and they of course had the first surprise Steven Adler appearance in Cincinnati.. Which I was supposed to be at.. I totally fucked that one up.. 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1