09/29/21 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena

Powerage5

I can't believe Axl makes Slash and Duff play 5 Chinese songs ... Not that i don't like the songs but it's a bit too much. 5 Chinese songs + the covers + RQ's y KOHD's jams.... Not a great setlist. I know we say this a Lot but i don't remember other show since the reunion they played 5 Chinese songs. I can see it may be Richard Dizzy and Frank are part of the band too and they were part of the recording but i don't know. They could play so much better songs instead of all that... 3 Chinese songs are alright. I almost forgot Absurd / Hardskool are from Chinese too .. so 7 Chinese era songs . Appetite / Illusions 6 songs...... Come on Axl ....

Only good of this setlist is casuals didn't have a clue of what they were playing like half of the show

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, agustingloger said:

I can't believe Axl makes Slash and Duff play 5 Chinese songs ... Not that i don't like the songs but it's a bit too much. 5 Chinese songs + the covers + RQ's y KOHD's jams.... Not a great setlist. I know we say this a Lot but i don't remember other show since the reunion they played 5 Chinese songs. I can see it may be Richard Dizzy and Frank are part of the band too and they were part of the recording but i don't know. They could play so much better songs instead of all that... 3 Chinese songs are alright. I almost forgot Absurd / Hardskool are from Chinese too .. so 7 Chinese era songs . Appetite / Illusions 6 songs...... Come on Axl ....

Only good of this setlist is casuals didn't have a clue of what they were playing like half of the show

They did 8 at the last Inglewood show in 2017, and averaged 5-6 on that leg.

10 minutes ago, GNRfanMILO said:

You need to read some interviews... it was Slash and Duff who brought most of the CD songs to soundcheck. And Axl the one who actually wanted to play Slither!

I knew that about the CD songs- where was it said Axl wanted to sing Slither though?

I find it hilarious everyone assumes Axl is some dictator with CD songs but he didn’t even force it upon them! Blame Slash and Duff if you don’t like the songs, because they clearly do. And they’re great songs.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mingsubu said:

Geez and I felt ripped off for the LV show cause of his voice. 8 CD songs on tip of mickey. Feel bad for that audience. 

I wouldn't feel bad for people who looked like they're having fun. I'd feel bad for people like you who got to attend a show on this leg and still find a reason to bitch and whine on a forum.

• Like 3