09/29/21 - Raleigh, NC - PNC Arena

Powerage5

22 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I’m not sure I know what that means?

Simply that people can have different opinions here without their fandom or presence being questioned. I don’t know that poster you responded to but it seems fair enough to prefer AFD/UYI songs over CD songs or vice versa or to comment on Axl’s voice on a particular night. Just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Martin Riggs said:

Simply that people can have different opinions here without their fandom or presence being questioned. I don’t know that poster you responded to but it seems fair enough to prefer AFD/UYI songs over CD songs or vice versa or to comment on Axl’s voice on a particular night. Just my opinion.

If I was a member of Guns N’ Roses I’d be scratching my head if my “fans” were giving sarcastic pity to other fans. Feels like needless trolling?

You’re right. People are perfectly entitled to their favorite voice, album, tour etc etc. Won’t disagree with you.

5 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

People in here complaining about the set list tonight are acting like little bitches. We wanted them to change shit up and they finally have been. Tonight’s set list was awesome. I’m jealous of Catcher. I’m still chasing that dragon. 

I’m fairly sure I saw it at the Forum in 2017 but some of the songs towards the end started to run together a bit as iirc they were nearing a 4 hour set on a weeknight. 

Just now, BaronWalker said:

I just got home a few minutes ago from the show in Raleigh.   I had a blast and thought it was a great show!   The arena filled up fast just a few minutes before Guns came out.  

it wasn’t perfection… very few issues though.  They put on great show and my people and I had a great time.   I’m not disappointed about anything.  

See motherfuckers? An actual audience member said he enjoyed the show despite few issues. 

Glad you got a different setlist for this show! :headbang:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, hudsonsaul said:

Yup, I've liked OMG since it came out. Such a weird time as well when that got released. Back in dial up days, took ages to source and download it :p

Funny enough, I just found my End Of Days CD. Wild to think how long ago that all was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, agustingloger said:

I can't believe Axl makes Slash and Duff play 5 Chinese songs ... Not that i don't like the songs but it's a bit too much. 5 Chinese songs + the covers + RQ's y KOHD's jams.... Not a great setlist. I know we say this a Lot but i don't remember other show since the reunion they played 5 Chinese songs. I can see it may be Richard Dizzy and Frank are part of the band too and they were part of the recording but i don't know. They could play so much better songs instead of all that... 3 Chinese songs are alright. I almost forgot Absurd / Hardskool are from Chinese too .. so 7 Chinese era songs . Appetite / Illusions 6 songs...... Come on Axl ....

Only good of this setlist is casuals didn't have a clue of what they were playing like half of the show

Setlist looks pretty good to me. Glad they're shaking it up a bit. 

1 minute ago, ohmygod said:

Funny enough, I just found my End Of Days CD. Wild to think how long ago that all was.

Mental huh? And at a time where news wasn't as easily accessible about your bands and stuff. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, agustingloger said:

I can't believe Axl makes Slash and Duff play 5 Chinese songs ... Not that i don't like the songs but it's a bit too much. 5 Chinese songs + the covers + RQ's y KOHD's jams.... Not a great setlist. I know we say this a Lot but i don't remember other show since the reunion they played 5 Chinese songs. I can see it may be Richard Dizzy and Frank are part of the band too and they were part of the recording but i don't know. They could play so much better songs instead of all that... 3 Chinese songs are alright. I almost forgot Absurd / Hardskool are from Chinese too .. so 7 Chinese era songs . Appetite / Illusions 6 songs...... Come on Axl ....

Only good of this setlist is casuals didn't have a clue of what they were playing like half of the show

Na, the casuals would think GNR are ballsy playing 7 brand new songs 😂