Jump to content

10/02/21 - Hollywood, FL - Hard Rock Live Arena


Recommended Posts

  • 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

 

"We're f'n back" is hands down the lamest name for a tour I can remember, and it will age terribly.

"We're back... but only for a couple months because Covid is shutting down our tours again. But next year, we'll be even more f'n back!"

 

On topic, that's one of the better lithos from the last couple tours.

Next year it's going to be We're F'n Back: Rest Of The World Edition!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If anybody is going tonight and has pit tickets, let me know what time you get there and what kind of spot you get.  I've got pit tickets tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what time I should arrive.  Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

 

"We're f'n back" is hands down the lamest name for a tour I can remember, and it will age terribly.

I didn't even realize that was the name of the tour..  Where did they go? But inserting "f'n" had become terribly tired and cliche.. They are still Guns N' Fuckin Roses but they have drained evrry bit of bad ass out of that term..

I don't get too craxy about lithos but that one is pretty bad ass indeed..  Another small venue tonight..  Would love to be there

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

If anybody is going tonight and has pit tickets, let me know what time you get there and what kind of spot you get.  I've got pit tickets tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what time I should arrive.  Thanks!

I'm there now, there's maybe 20-25 people waiting for the pit entrance rrigh now.  I'm in the no smoking slot room, my eyes were burning on the casino floor

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RochelleRochelle said:

I'm there now, there's maybe 20-25 people waiting for the pit entrance rrigh now.  I'm in the no smoking slot room, my eyes were burning on the casino floor

Thanks for the scouting report.  The smoke in the casino over there is really strong.  They need much better air filtration!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vip tix line up to the left by comedy club, reg put line up on the right by hard rock cafe

14 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Thanks for the scouting report.  The smoke in the casino over there is really strong.  They need much better air filtration!

VIP tix line is on the left side up againstthe comedy club

 

1 hour ago, Gnrcane said:

If anybody is going tonight and has pit tickets, let me know what time you get there and what kind of spot you get.  I've got pit tickets tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out what time I should arrive.  Thanks!

 

14 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

Thanks for the scouting report.  The smoke in the casino over there is really strong.  They need much better air fi

n!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RochelleRochelle said:

vip tix line up to the left by comedy club, reg put line up on the right by hard rock cafe

VIP tix line is on the left side up againstthe comedy club

 

 

 

Thanks so much for all the info!  Now I'll know where to go and not have to waste time finding where the line is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I'm not sure it was ever all that badass to begin with. Reminds me of a teenager's attempt at being edgy and badass while inscribing the bathroom wall with a Sharpie.

Agree to disagree but it was a different world in the 80's and early 90's..  Like it is no big deal to hear the word fuck in a rock song these days, but it was pretty outrageous on songs like Out Ta Get Me and It's So Easy at the time.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...