the latest thing to speculate on

7 minutes ago, The Black said:

With headphones on, sitting on a stool in a garden. Not very GN'R music video to be honest.

You're right. Could have been a pause, though. Like, before you guys make the next shot, I'll just practice this new tune that we've made based on this Axl's idea called Atlas Shrugged or something. Why this is so "top secret" I'll never know. 

26 minutes ago, jamillos said:

You're right. Could have been a pause, though. Like, before you guys make the next shot, I'll just practice this new tune that we've made based on this Axl's idea called Atlas Shrugged or something. Why this is so "top secret" I'll never know. 

You make a good point too.

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

So top secret she posted it on Instagram...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

In LA every large backyard looks the same🤣 but this definitely reminded me of the Zane lowe interview with Rick Rubin... It would be great if they were working with Rick, or even just working in general🤣

It looks like another one of Slash's gazillion projects.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DurhamGirl said:

What is it ith this constant hinting at something that never turns out to be of anything relevant or exciting.  Gosh they must be laughing all the way to the bank listening to us all trying to guess at these things...

None of this shit excites me anymore...

• Like 2