Move The Needle - A Collaboration

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Loved working on it with you bro, couldn't be happier with what you did with the track. 

Anytime my man, let's do it again!

1 hour ago, Voodoochild said:

That sounded very good. Congrats to you guys :)

Thanks buddy!

13 minutes ago, Nesret said:

That kicked major ass, what a great fucking job guys! Absolutely impressed over here :headbang:

Cheers dude!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dean said:

This is great guys. Please make this the first of many collaborations! 

I'm sure we'll be working on more!

1 hour ago, Powderfinger said:

Great song guys. Got a bit of a Velvet Revolver vibe to it. The solo and outro vocals are killer. The mix is great, everything is in its place and nothing overpowers anything else. 

This is great feedback @Powderfinger! I lose my fucking mind when it comes to the mixdown, agonising over automations, delay trails and whether the guitar needs that extra 0.5 db of 7k... Always like to hear that the mix has translated! 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

I'm sure we'll be working on more!

This is great feedback @Powderfinger! I lose my fucking mind when it comes to the mixdown, agonising over automations, delay trails and whether the guitar needs that extra 0.5 db of 7k... Always like to hear that the mix has translated! 

Well Kudos on the job you done.

There’s nice space in between the drums/bass they each get to breathe if that makes sense. It’s hard make a mix where each instrument hits that level where it can be enjoyed on its own and in relation to the instruments around it. The track sounds great. But it’s a great song, no mix saves a shit song. 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

Well Kudos on the job you done.

There’s nice space in between the drums/bass they each get to breathe if that makes sense. It’s hard make a mix where each instrument hits that level where it can be enjoyed on its own and in relation to the instruments around it. The track sounds great. But it’s a great song, no mix saves a shit song. 

Thanks for this, I will continue to go with my gut!

6 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

That fucking rocked guys

Cheers dude!

• Like 1

https://music.apple.com/gb/album/move-the-needle-feat-stuart-saunders/1577841836?i=1577841838

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Move-Needle-feat-Stuart-Saunders/dp/B09B2WP7T4/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=sound+of+a+gun+move+the+needle&qid=1627051989&sr=8-2

9 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

will this be available anywhere else?  would love to add it to a playlist for the gym.  

Here you go, will be on other streaming services as well.

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 6:20 PM, SoundOfAGun said:

thanks bro.  I'll pass this along to a few of my friends who also have the same superior taste in music like me!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Chester 524 said:

thanks bro.  I'll pass this along to a few of my friends who also have the same superior taste in music like me!

You're welcome, glad you enjoy it man!

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow, wow, wow...color me impressed! That fuckin rocked guys!!!! :headbang: I could absolutely see my local rock radio station play a song like that. It deserves to be heard!

Thanks! Definitely a track to drive fast to!

3 hours ago, lame ass security said:

Thank you. @SoundOfAGun and I were discussing promotional possibities for the track earlier today. 

Maybe we could ask for this to be put in the main section as it's a collaboration between two members, which would get more people hearing it and more opportunities for promotion? I don't really know any of the site staff well though.

9 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

You're welcome, glad you enjoy it man!

Thanks! Definitely a track to drive fast to!

Maybe we could ask for this to be put in the main section as it's a collaboration between two members, which would get more people hearing it and more opportunities for promotion? I don't really know any of the site staff well though.

let us know how we can support you.  I mean, you could start a thread  saying "two guys who met on this forum a few months ago have released more new music than GNR in the last 12 years".  

it would obviously just turn into another complaint thread, but will give more exposure for a few days than the current thread.  idk how stuff works on this site.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

let us know how we can support you.  I mean, you could start a thread  saying "two guys who met on this forum a few months ago have released more new music than GNR in the last 12 years".  

it would obviously just turn into another complaint thread, but will give more exposure for a few days than the current thread.  idk how stuff works on this site.   

This is a really good idea!

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

i just gladly bought the song in Amazon.  will be blasting this in the car tomorrow during the work day and in the gym.  keep us posted with any new stuff!

Thanks for the support man!