Upcoming Tour Dates?

Hey guys does anyone know the actual upcoming tour dates start date? On the GnR site it says first date is in 10 days and on here but on the GnR instagram post from 1st July it has a list of dates that begin on 16th of August with the same locations listed? Frustrating because I spent the past 2 weeks counting down to the 31st lol but just wondering if anyone else knows the actual start date?

Thanks guys! :headbang:

8 hours ago, Joraz said:

Hey guys does anyone know the actual upcoming tour dates start date? On the GnR site it says first date is in 10 days and on here but on the GnR instagram post from 1st July it has a list of dates that begin on 16th of August with the same locations listed? Frustrating because I spent the past 2 weeks counting down to the 31st lol but just wondering if anyone else knows the actual start date?

Guns N' Roses > Tour (gunsnroses.com)

Seeing as Foo Fighters had to postpone a gig because of a positive Covid case in their camp - what are the chances that GN'R will have to cancel some on this run? Honestly I think the chances are actually very high, would be surprised if these all went ahead with no bumps.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CAFC Nick said:

Seeing as Foo Fighters had to postpone a gig because of a positive Covid case in their camp - what are the chances that GN'R will have to cancel some on this run? Honestly I think the chances are actually very high, would be surprised if these all went ahead with no bumps.

It is not unlikely at all that one or more of the shows will be cancelled due to the pandemic. 

my personal opinion is the sydney show especially is currently in doubt, although aus only has a small number of cases, sydney is currently in lockdown, and there is no way a gig of this magnitude will go ahead unless they get back to zero cases. I have tickets to this gig and i think this one is seriously in doubt.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tadsy said:

my personal opinion is the sydney show especially is currently in doubt, although aus only has a small number of cases, sydney is currently in lockdown, and there is no way a gig of this magnitude will go ahead unless they get back to zero cases. I have tickets to this gig and i think this one is seriously in doubt.

Hopefully it's safe. The lockdowns over there seem to be over and done with in 5-10 days, I'd be hopeful that by the time GNR are on route ye'll be in good shape again. We're talking about mid November so outside of another meltdown things 'should' be fine.

Edited by Tom2112
  • Wow 1

5 hours ago, CAFC Nick said:

That would probably delay the release of the new album for at least 3 more years

17 hours ago, Joraz said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guns_N'_Roses_2020_Tour

I know a few months back the show in Australia were seen as a certainty to happen but now I don’t know, because three Australian states have gone into some form of lockdown and Sydney seems particularly bad(in Australian terms) and both Australia and New Zealand seem to have a policy of keeping their borders shut to outside which can’t help bands touring. I do know from my brother who lives in Australia that the vaccine rollout isn’t exactly moving along. 

9 hours ago, jamillos said:

My bet is the Foo Fighters guys actually meet, rehearse, record, all the stuff, you know. Hence some increased risks. With Guns, I'd say we're safe in this case... 

Axl will probably board a private Jet for Hershey PA at 3pm next Saturday and it will be his first time leaving his house in months

10 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

It is not unlikely at all that one or more of the shows will be cancelled due to the pandemic. 

it is highly unlikely that all the shows get cancelled...and it is highly likely that at least one show that is currently scheduled in the future will get cancelled (though not sure it will be due to covid).  But, I will almost guarentee the Hershey show will go, so will Fenway.  Detroit, Fargo, Missoula all should go, Metlife highly likely.  LA and Vegas are the two areas right now I'd be concerned that might get postphoned again.

8 hours ago, fabrph5 said:

That would probably delay the release of the new album for at least 3 more years

There are 23 more Tuesdays this year…be positive 🤪

Edited by LunsJail
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, IrishgunnerII said:

I know a few months back the show in Australia were seen as a certainty to happen but now I don’t know, because three Australian states have gone into some form of lockdown and Sydney seems particularly bad(in Australian terms) and both Australia and New Zealand seem to have a policy of keeping their borders shut to outside which can’t help bands touring. I do know from my brother who lives in Australia that the vaccine rollout isn’t exactly moving along. 

Yep very doubt the shows here in oz will happen.... The states are riddled with community cases. Other overseas acts have been turned away. 

10 hours ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Yep very doubt the shows here in oz will happen.... The states are riddled with community cases. Other overseas acts have been turned away. 

Oh I’m hopeful they will happen but considering where we were a few months ago it’s not as locked on as it was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bumcheecksmcghee said:

Exactly.... This new wave couldnt have come at a worser time.. Ughh 

Maybe they will have a vaccine booster for it? (3rd shot or 2nd if used J&J)

We will be like pets, getting yearly boosters for our vaccines the way things are looking. :)

• Sad 1

On 7/22/2021 at 7:17 AM, Tadsy said:

There will never be zero cases...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

Currently New Zealand has zero cases in the general community. 

19 cases reported yesterday in managed isolation, separated from the general community via hotel walls and fencing. 

There can be zero cases amongst the general population. 

New Zealand has closed the travel bubble with all Australian states and is offering NZ citizens a space in managed isolation to do 14 days of isolation, at no cost to the individual. 

We are free to move around daily with no restrictions and we have had a number of music events over the last 6 months including a 60,000 sell out music concert. 

Apart from mask wearing on public transport, life is relatively normal. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

We had zero cases. It was kicked off again due to failings with quarantine for international arrivals that kicked this thing off again. 

On 7/23/2021 at 9:00 AM, LunsJail said:

There are 23 more Tuesdays this year…be positive 🤪

15 hours ago, kiwiguns said:

Currently New Zealand has zero cases in the general community. 

19 cases reported yesterday in managed isolation, separated from the general community via hotel walls and fencing. 

There can be zero cases amongst the general population. 

New Zealand has closed the travel bubble with all Australian states and is offering NZ citizens a space in managed isolation to do 14 days of isolation, at no cost to the individual. 

We are free to move around daily with no restrictions and we have had a number of music events over the last 6 months including a 60,000 sell out music concert. 

Apart from mask wearing on public transport, life is relatively normal. 

Have they been international music acts?