Final day of rehearsals

13 minutes ago, Joraz said:

Just watched it at Vive Latino 2020 and you’re crazy actually has no CGI only shots of the band so yeah not even YC

Thanks for checking that. I wonder if this could possibly be updated CGI for You're Crazy if it will become a setlist staple. Could be for any song in that case though.

27 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Not even You're Crazy?

20 minutes ago, Joraz said:

Just watched it at Vive Latino 2020 and you’re crazy actually has no CGI only shots of the band so yeah not even YC

That version of YC was pretty dope with the drum intro, hope they play it regularly.

• Like 1

SPOILER:
Snippet of Civil War, I’m actually surprised how good it sounds.. he uses his clean voice but it sounds strong:

Also it seems that they slowed down the tempo of Jungle and CW 

Edited by SAU3R

17 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Sounds okay to me for a soundcheck before the first night 

9 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

He sounds pretty good 

5 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, he sound good and i'm pleasantly surprised. Let's see how he goes over a three hours time span though, lol.

Yeah it's good for now, we'll see how he sounds on Saturday.

2 minutes ago, SAU3R said:

Also it seems that they slowed down the tempo of Jungle and CW 

That's good for sure.

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

He sounds really good. Makes it even sadder that he's probably not going to put it to any use besides playing the same songs yet again.

Just imagine tho. We’re all watching the livestream. Hes sounding amazing, on fire, finishes up LALD. He plays You’re Crazy with heaps of rasp. Launches straight into PTU. The stage goes black, we all hear “we’re gonna try something here.” Then for the first time ever we all hear Hardschool live. Can you imagine the forums at that exact point?

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Yeah, he sound good and i'm pleasantly surprised. Let's see how he goes over a three hours time span though, lol.

I actually expect Axl to sound close to 2016 again.  The band toured a ton during 2016-2019 and doing 2.5 to 3.5 hour shows with all those shows they played couldn't have been easy on Axl's voice.  I thini the 18 months off is going to go a long way for the 2021 shows for Axl. 

Looking forward to being at the show on Saturday

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Joraz said:

Just imagine tho. We’re all watching the livestream. Hes sounding amazing, on fire, finishes up LALD. He plays You’re Crazy with heaps of rasp. Launches straight into PTU. The stage goes black, we all hear “we’re gonna try something here.” Then for the first time ever we all hear Hardschool live. Can you imagine the forums at that exact point?

The forum will be like "All we get after all these cash-grabbing tours is a 20 year old demo?!?!?!?!"

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Joraz said:

This place would crash.

Just now, Stress Fracture said:

Sounding good at sound check isn’t the same as sounding good for 3+ hours while running around the stage.

He’s inevitably gonna be out of breath and struggle at parts if they carry on with NITL length sets.

I wish he would cut the running and length down a bit. Look how well he did with AC/DC when he was more composed and focused on singing.