What OLD SONG or COVER would you like to hear most/least on the upcoming tour?

Aside from new songs, I'd love to hear Breakdown more than anything. Call me crazy but that's my #1 fav GNR song ever, I think they only did it once or twice in concert.

If they do new covers, my top request would be "Take the long way home" by Supertramp.

That tune with Axl's clean voice, Dizzy rockin out on the piano and the harmonica/sax replaced by the two guitars going back and forth, now that would be one hell of a trip and quite suitable classy material at this point in their career. Pipedream choice, I know. I guess they rather keep playing KOHD for half an hour or so.

Your choices?

• Like 2

Don’t Damn Me (seeing as it’s never been played) but if it’s to be one they just haven’t played in aeons then Reckless Life.

Cover? I’d like to hear SIDHY or Sailing.

Actually….Beggars and Hangers On would be absolutely tremendous. :headbang:

Edited by DTJ80

I'd be keen for them to play Locomotive, Think About You, You're Crazy, and Dust N Bones from the back catalogue, a Velvet Revolver cover, with two new originals from this lineup as well. None of your Atlas Shrugged or any o' that bollocks! Give me two solid rockers wae some pumping riffs, banging bass lines and a couple o' yeha screams! :P:P 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

Can we please agree that anything GNR is now regarded as OLD. CD (their latests release)  is 13 years old, that's a dude in eight grade about to go to high school with hair on their legs. 

I was in kindergarten when CD came out, my dad used to play it in the car on the way to school.

I graduated in May.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

15 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

One can hope for the former...

The crowd would absolutely lap it up! I know people have bad reactions to bands using pre-recorded vocal tracks, but I think even the most sinister of humans would appreciate Buckethead tracks recorded in 2002 being played live along with today's current band. I can't see this being badly received at all. 

5 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

I was in kindergarten when CD came out, my dad used to play it in the car on the way to school.

I graduated in May.

Congrats!

I would love to hear Reckless Life, DDM, Dust N Bones, PTU, TAY, maybe do Nice Boys again, fast version of You're Crazy, Bad Obssesion, BOB, both Gardens, Bad Apples, an updated version of GitR could be cool.

Also maybe some TSI stuff like Down on the Farm, Ain't In Fun, Black Leather.

I could do without any covers (except Seeker) but I'm open to some more VR stuff, maybe something with Duff singing.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, 19AT5 said:

The crowd would absolutely lap it up! I know people have bad reactions to bands using pre-recorded vocal tracks, but I think even the most sinister of humans would appreciate Buckethead tracks recorded in 2002 being played live along with today's current band. I can't see this being badly received at all. 

People will just assume Slash has vastly improved his guitar playing abilities. 

39 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

I graduated in May.

Damn! Now I feel old. I was one year from graduating high school when CD came out.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

Hardschool

Atlas Shrugged

Pretty Tied Up

Street of Dreams

Bad Apples

Don’t Damn Me

I couldn’t care less about covers, Wichita Lineman is fine though

Shout out for Bad Apples. Love that tune. 🤣

Cant believe the only live recording available has a Brazilian dude talking randomly during it. TB….killing GNR even since 1991…..joking 🤣

Edited by DTJ80

Dust N Bones (Duff on vocals), 14 years (Duff on vocals), Pretty Tied Up, Bad Obsession, Down On The Farm, You Ain’t The First, Madagascar as a staple, You’re Crazy, Hardschool

More unrealistic: Breakdown, Don’t Damn Me, RNDTH, Bad Apples, Atlas Shrugged