What OLD SONG or COVER would you like to hear most/least on the upcoming tour?

Remove all the covers especially live and let die and kohd . You're Crazy/Used to love her/Move to the city at least 2 of them should be played! Bad Obsession/Pretty tied up and another deep cut from the illusions... Black leather/Hair of the dog something from TSI. They only have 6 albums they should play something from every récord i Guess

• Like 1

GNR Songs(or TSI songs):

Locomotive, dead horse, don't damn me, IRS, Street of Dreams , Perfect crime 

Human being, hair of the dog or ain't it fun are all songs I really love off TSI

Would love Don't Cry .alt to get an airing too

Covers:

Some ACDC song

Rock the Rock (just for the fun factor)

Also Axl would nail this, turn clean voice to 11

It'd be cool if they replaced the Godfather/Slash solo with a cover of Parisienne Walkways (with an extended outro solo) before SCOM. Seems like a song that both Axl and Slash would sound great on.

As for old songs... Bad Obsession, Down On The Farm, You Ain't The First, Don't Cry (alt lyrics), The Garden, Raw Power & So Fine with Axl...

Edited by Gordon Comstock

54 minutes ago, GNR_RNR said:

Rock the Rock (just for the fun factor)

That would be cool.

47 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Watch this is about to get taken down now.

I don't see why they couldn't have a couple songs in the middle with Duff, like both Raw Power and Attitude, So Fine, etc. Gives Axl a little break but they're still playing from their recorded material.

I always thought War Pigs would be an interesting song for GnR to cover.  I think Axl would sound good on it, and Slash played it with Post Malone already.

As far as GnR songs I would love Don't Damn Me, Locomotive, Breakdown, Right Next Door, Oh My God, Shackler's Revenge and TWAT.  Garden of Eden would be amazing but I doubt Axl could pull it off lol.

I would put a lot of money on a Van Halen cover showing up.  Especially with WVH on the tour.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bitchisback said:

I would put a lot of money on a Van Halen cover showing up.  Especially with WVH on the tour.

Would be interesting if they had him come out for a song. Maybe they could ask him to play drums haha.

Edited by MaskingApathy
  • Like 1