Tour Start: Something completely different [WARNING: You might be shocked!]

Break a leg. Not a foot, you metatarsal lunatic. Don't literally break anything, just throw a TV out of a hotel window again or something, make some fun, and bring us excitement! 

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

Alright so despite all the negativity and frustration coming out of my keyboard here lately I just wanna say break a leg (in like good luck) to the band and have fun to everyone attending. Who's with me? Let's see if we can get this to 10 pages before showtime. ;)

I have a couple of things to say to your post. First and foremost: SEE??? WE'RE NOT ALL TRYING TO BE NEGATIVE ALL THE TIME! :)

Second, yes, I hope anyone attending this tour has a great time. 

Third, even it's just the same setlist, I really do wish the best for GN'R 

(P. S. the first one isn't directed at you, it's directed at our friends who think we're all too negative) 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

I'm trying my best not to be pessimistic about the upcoming tour. I mean, I will see two of the shows next year. 

I just have the feeling that things won't change.

Yep - hope anyone going has fun and thinks they got their money's worth. 

I'm really hoping for change....I don't like seeing my favourite of all time boring the arse of both themselves and everyone else! Fingers crossed for that. 

Have a good night anyone that is attending! 

• Like 1

I’m always, always behind them (especially Axl). That’s what’s unfortunate for us in a way is that we legitimately do care so through the good, bad, and ugly, we’re still here because we just want them to kill it. 

It’s 2021 and for better or for worse, Axl Rose is still out here entertaining thousands of people. That’s a better position to be in than those who are no longer with us. 

I hope anyone going tomorrow night has a great time! Concerts, at least for right now, are back so let’s enjoy it while it lasts. 

Edited by GNRfanJen
  • Like 3

I have only seen Guns N' Roses three times over the years; the last time being in 2016. So I am genuinely excited to see the band in Raleigh in a few months. Hoping for the best. If nothing else, the set list has changed enough since 2016 that there will be some songs I have not seen live before. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frankfurt93 said:

to everyone who bought tickets, I hope you guys see Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve on stagae instead of Frnk/Mel/Fartus or you can feel you burned your $ for nothing

Ahhh, OK. So you're that guy. Got it. 

• Like 1

to everyone who bought tickets, I hope you guys see Iz/Gilb/Matt/Steve on stagae instead of Frnk/Mel/Fartus or you can feel you burned your $ for nothing

I'd pay more to see Fortus and Mel over most of the names you mentioned.

1 hour ago, themadcaplaughs said:

I have only seen Guns N' Roses three times over the years; the last time being in 2016. So I am genuinely excited to see the band in Raleigh in a few months. Hoping for the best. If nothing else, the set list has changed enough since 2016 that there will be some songs I have not seen live before. 

I'm in exactly the same boat, with the same thoughts as well.

If anybody bought tickets only because they were hoping to see Steven/Matt/Izzy/Gilby they’re fucking stupid 

• Like 1

Plus Axl wearing biker shorts and a Charlie Dont Surf shirt and Slash playing without a shirt, right? :facepalm:

I’m hoping for the best.  Curious to see what Axl will look and sound like.  I will be at the Detroit show soon.  Come tomorrow, we will find out what to expect.  Hoping that he shows up in good shape and sounds good.  A new song or two would be great.  

2 hours ago, El Guapo said:

Although I never would have paid a dime for this tour with the info (or lack of) we got, I of course hope for the best. Nobody should be surprised if everything turns out shit though :D

Expect the worst and that's exactly what you'll get with this band.

:lol: 

(It's true though).

26 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I hope the shows prove to be what everybody wants them to be...if they are I shall buy a ticket for my first GnR show when they tour Europe.

You should go see them once at the very least. Buy that ticket

• Like 3

I'm  TOTALLY looking forward to Thursday at MetLife Stadium!!! I'll be needing it since working full time and going to grad school is mentally draining. 

Edited by Draguns
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, DurhamGirl said:

I hope the shows prove to be what everybody wants them to be...if they are I shall buy a ticket for my first GnR show when they tour Europe.

Don't think about it. Just do it! Axl is not going to get any better.