Tour Start: Something completely different [WARNING: You might be shocked!]

26 minutes ago, Frankfurt93 said:

I would preffer the word hopeful

Steven - might actually show up for a couple of AFD songs and that would be awesome but I wouldn't expect it to happen at more than a couple of shows at best

Matt - looks like Axl would rather do an entire tour with Steven than having Matt on just one song, so that's very unlikely (and for once I totally agree with Axl there)

Izzy - last chance to see Izzy perform with Axl was during the Chinese Democracy tour, if you passed on that because Slash wasn't there...well, good luck waiting on Izzy joining the NITL tour, I'd say chances to see a new GNR album in the next three days are bigger than Izzy ever joining this very tour, so don't get your hopes up

Gilby - him showing up is unlikely but not impossible, maybe for one night somewhere in the US

If you're a fan of the UYI lineup it's not gonna get any closer to that than this tour, so I suggest you go see them now and enjoy the fuck out of it.

We all have our preferences when it comes to the lineups, it has become part of the whole experience of having followed this band for decades, no point going at each others throats about it. I think we can all agree that the AFD lineup is #1 and from there on opinions differ.

• Like 1