VIP Tour Bag

Im going to Metlife and got the VIP package. It says it comes with a VIP tour bag. Anyone know whats in it? Can I get it from will call and bring it back to my car? Hopefully its not the same VIP book that came with the 2016 package as I already have that. 

For some reason this makes me more depressed than anything else. The book they did in 2016/2017 was actually pretty good - hardback, full of memorabilia, looked good, a lot of time and attention to detail. 

That they've gone from that to now chucking out some pieces of card and a badge that looks like it's been designed by a student is pretty insulting. 

Just now, Tonyp44 said:

We payed $550 for the patience VIP package for a pit ticket and the VIP bag. 

Whoah......what? 

Weren't pit tickets $250 initially (they're cheaper now of course, but I think $250 was the original price?)

That means you paid $300 for this stuff? Surely not? 

53 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

For some reason this makes me more depressed than anything else. The book they did in 2016/2017 was actually pretty good - hardback, full of memorabilia, looked good, a lot of time and attention to detail. 

That they've gone from that to now chucking out some pieces of card and a badge that looks like it's been designed by a student is pretty insulting. 

Whoah......what? 

Weren't pit tickets $250 initially (they're cheaper now of course, but I think $250 was the original price?)

That means you paid $300 for this stuff? Surely not? 

Yeah, they were 500 a peice after fees it was a little more then 550 for the early entry Patience VIP package.

Just now, allwaystired said:

Wow. I'm honestly stunned anyone bought it at that price. What a racket. 

I've said this before and I'll say it again: I feel REALLY bad for anyone who's spent this kind of money on GN'R. 

Every one of those items looks like it could be purchased at a $1 store. What a scam. 

• Like 2

Just now, RussTCB said:

I've said this before and I'll say it again: I feel REALLY bad for anyone who's spent this kind of money on GN'R. 

Every one of those items looks like it could be purchased at a $1 store. What a scam. 

$300! It's absolutely incredible. 

Wasn't the Locked and Loaded set selling for less than that at one point? They could have given them all one of those! 

24 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

$300! It's absolutely incredible. 

Wasn't the Locked and Loaded set selling for less than that at one point? They could have given them all one of those! 

That would actually be a great idea. I could be wrong, but I think L&L did get down to $200 at one point 

4 hours ago, allwaystired said:

Goodness me, that rubbish needs to be in the bin! 

Why are there swords on the plastic bag?! 

How much extra does that cost?! 

Its what you bet when you buy EE tixs EU was the same well Stockholm was