1 hour ago, Tom-Ass said:

The riffs are boring as hell.. The main riff is the worst
The Chorus is terrible 
The fake English Accent
It sounds incohesive as the rest of CD stuff.. That little slow part is useless.

I don't mind the lyrics aside from the chorus but the music itself is dogshit..

Does Axl do a fake English accent on Hard school?

1 hour ago, Cosmo said:

An outake from that shitty The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) EP.

Say whaaa... It's one of their best work :headbang: I mean, I like the party side of Limp Bizkit, but their serious, more metal stuff is pretty great!

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

One of the biggest things that I take away from this is that the bad looked like they were having fun for once. I've never liked the song, but watching them perform it was far more enjoyable then the entire rest of the set where they were going through the motions for years. 

It seemed like Axl was a little nervous introducing it. When he said "this one's called absurd!" He just had a different tone in his voice.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Got downvoted as hell on Reddit for saying the "pussy full of maggots" line is disgusting and ruins the song.

I'm sorry but it is incredibly disgusting and neither edgy nor funny.

I have no problems with the lyrics... my problem is an almost a 60 years old singin' it and thinkin it's funny like a 14 yrs old

2 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Got downvoted as hell on Reddit for saying the "pussy full of maggots" line is disgusting and ruins the song.

11 minutes ago, Beto 22 said:

I have no problems with the lyrics... my problem is an almost a 60 years old singin' it and thinkin it's funny like a 14 yrs old

14?  That would have been hilarious when I was 12.  By 14 it would have given me the heebie geebies.

• Haha 1

Honestly, GNR needs to put "out to get me" on the list.

Also there are plenty of songs from the USE your Illusion cds that GNR can pull out and play. 

If they've never played certain songs live, there's a reason for it. Leave it in the box and sing the songs that fans want to hear.

Also lots of songs from CD that would be cool to hear live too.

Always really enjoyed the song because of how ridiculous it is so I thought it was hilarious that they played it and that it's the first "new" song they played. There was a lot of energy when they played it as well and Axl and the band looked to be enjoying it.

• Like 3

The last time I logged in to this forum was about a year ago I think. In the meantime I've moved places, started a new job, bought a new car, had a son and in the meantime there's Axl Rose still playing a Chinese Democracy song no one cared for even back when it was first played 20 years ago.

Edited by RNRS
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheGeneral said:

Who said it was supposed to be edgy or funny? It's supposed to be repulsive. It's someone left decaying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You know what’s funny? People have always been shocked by the lyrics/style of new music since AFD. To the point of disliking or being shocked by the lyrics and even not liking UYI’s style. Not much has changed after all this time when they debut a ‘new’ song and I think that’s hilarious.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Hoping for Hard School tonight still. Both in the set list would really cement that this is a new era or tour, at least to me.

That's my thing. Silkworms/Absurd is awful (to me) and I'd rate Hard School is "pretty OK" BUT all I've wanted from GN'R is some effort. Playing one or both of those songs is gargantuan in terms of GN'R effort. 

• Like 3