When will they debut Hard Skool?

When will they debut Hard Skool?  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

They haven’t rehearsed it since LA which was already a few weeks ago, as far as I know. The tour is over halfway over and I just don’t see it happening anymore.

They rehearsed it in Vegas, which was after LA. We don't have information about the soundchecks after that, so we don't really know if they have rehearsed it or not.

• Like 2

The only answer I can think of is "when Axl feels like it" :lol:  I don't think it will be attached to any city for any sentimental reasons, just either if they plan on releasing it as another single and want to line it up with that like Absurd, or if Axl is wanting to sing it any given night.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 5:03 PM, D.. said:

Pretty confident they'll release Hard School soon, probably in October. October fits the vibe of the song.

They'll release it with the same vocals from 20 years ago, like Absurd.

And I doubt Axl will sing it much live,, it's clearly too hard to sing properly with his current level. It would be a terrible advertising to play this live & butcher it, it's not like trying deep cuts like Coma & Locomotive.

I can almost predict the future, kool.

Axl will barely try this live, I stand by what I said hehe. Nice the song was finally released, very... kool.

50 minutes ago, adamsapple said:

They might give it a try at one of the Hollywood shows at the end of this farewell tour.

Just in case you are confused, the 10/2 and 10/3 shows are in Hollywood, FL not Hollywood, CA.  If it debuts at one of those it won't be due to location.  I'll be in the pit on 10/3 so we'll see.

• Like 1