When will they debut Hard Skool?

When will they debut Hard Skool?  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Maybe they can start playing  hard school even if they don’t release it right away. I agree having two singles back to back is weird, but they band clearly has intentions to play it if they’ve been soundchecking it every night. Start playing it now, and release it maybe in a month. Could even have two new songs in the set.

54 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

The rules have changed massively regarding when singles are released. 

Many huge artists release almost half their albums one song at a time via streaming services prior to their album being released now. They're almost always in quick succession too. 

Personally, I'd love for Absurd to be the only thing released with the full album coming by surprise this Friday. 

Fantasy, I know, but it would be awesome. 

If the band had more songs in the alt list I would say it’s possible. Think they’d want to promote the album more instead of only throwing in 2 songs. Then again who the fuck knows with this band haha

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Many huge artists release almost half their albums one song at a time via streaming services prior to their album being released now. They're almost always in quick succession too. 

Personally, I'd love for Absurd to be the only thing released with the full album coming by surprise this Friday. 

Or leave Absurd off of it because they were trying throw everyone off on how the album was recorded and sounds!

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

If the band had more songs in the alt list I would say it’s possible. Think they’d want to promote the album more instead of only throwing in 2 songs. Then again who the fuck knows with this band haha

This band isn't big on promotomng anything though.

• ABSUЯD 1

3 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Realistically because GNR is a legacy act marketed primarily to casual fans these days I would imagine they would play 3-4 songs tops from the new disc. I would imagine they would replace CD and Better with two more new songs. Gone are the halcyon days post CD when Axl would play 3/4 of that album live. Their business model has changed dramatically. Personally I don’t give two fucks just as long as we get a new album. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Well, Axl promoted Chinese by not touring after 2007 and being MIA for over a year.

Edited by ElectricTear

6 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Really?  What did she say?

I'm not surprised it's going to be on the album (I would be surprised if it wasn't) but I am surprised she mentioned a new album?

It's wasn't English but she referred to Absurd "being on the CD" or something like that.

• ABSUЯD 1

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Honestly the idea of hearing anything on any sort of schedule feels like a fantasy with this band. We got Shadow of Your Love, then nothing. Now we have Absurd. I expect more nothing. I would love to be proven wrong, but I’ve learned that in the fucked up world of this band, “soon” is never the word. 

• ABSUЯD 1

13 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

It's wasn't English but she referred to Absurd "being on the CD" or something like that.

Right. And someone pointed out how she's way nicer to people who express their displeasure with Absurd but write it in Portugese. I wonder why... 

6 hours ago, Bitchisback said:

Really?  What did she say?

I'm not surprised it's going to be on the album (I would be surprised if it wasn't) but I am surprised she mentioned a new album?

image.thumb.jpeg.636116a77d07ca5bf3076472c00419cd.jpeg

loose translation: “pity that you feel disrespected. I guarantee 100% that this wasn’t the intention but ultimately, this song is part of the cd. Enjoy your day. :)” 

Edited by rocknroll41
  • ABSUЯD 2