When will they debut Hard Skool?

When will they debut Hard Skool?  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ye as much as I would love to hear it debut, Axl's voice is the weakest it's ever been.  I tried listening to ycbm from the Washington show..... I ended up searching 2010 shows just to compare and fuck lolol what a difference.  Slash and Duff bring back that original sound but I wish Ax would hit the gym etc, he would sound way better.  Ye Ye wtv "everyone has there own choice for their own body" blah blah. Science is science and facts are facts.  Eat healthy, exercise  you will be in better shape all round from mental, spiritual, and physical. Look at Duff, no excuses the man grabbed life by the balls.

• Like 1

On 8/14/2021 at 12:22 AM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Just play it guys, doesn’t mean you have to release it! Two new songs in the set wouldn’t kill anyone haha

Ah, give it another 15 years! Can't rush them. We've had one new song this decade. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JimiRose said:

If this helps anyone believe it's soon - I commented on Melissa Reese's insta post saying 'Hardskool next please' and she just liked it. That's about as close to a press release as GnR get these days so fingers crossed

Quick someone make a new topic post about Melissa liking a comment... Lol 😏😂

But yeah, hopefully they release "Hard school" would definitely be a hit in the mainstream

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/16/2021 at 1:24 AM, sofine11 said:

I just don’t want them to lose momentum. Absurd was a good start, but I want there to be a bigger picture, and another song would show it was a step in the right direction, as opposed to being just a step. 

GNR are the very definition of "losing momentum". They've done it more than a subway train. 

28 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

GNR are the very definition of "losing momentum". They've done it more than a subway train. 

At this point I'd say Hardskool or whatever the next single is will be held off until the next leg... and if Australia is cancelled which looks more and more likely, then it'll be held until they have decided to press ahead and release their album. Having said that, they could play it at the next show!

It looks like Absurd was released for the shockwave effect... they probably should have released a little statement or teaser like "New album coming" and maybe started a website with some cryptic shit that changes every few weeks to eventually show a release date, but maybe there is still a plan (Naive I know) and GNR are just taking their sweet fucking time because they know they can.

Personally I'd rather the next song they play is something that nobody has heard and there's no room for "Chinese democracy left-over" talk

Edited by Tom2112

26 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

LA is the next show, right? Seems like a great time/place to play another new song then say the whole album will be out the day after.

I wonder how long before a physical release is possible, unless they somehow started pressing them now. Could they keep such a thing a secret?

Obviously a digital release is easier to conceal, but I could be wrong since the files circulate through the various sites and services that stream and offer for legal download. I'll pay good money to download the high res audio version of the album, multiple CDs, vinyl, and audio cassette if possible. :)

3 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I wonder how long before a physical release is possible, unless they somehow started pressing them now. Could they keep such a thing a secret?

Obviously a digital release is easier to conceal, but I could be wrong since the files circulate through the various sites and services that stream and offer for legal download. I'll pay good money to download the high res audio version of the album, multiple CDs, vinyl, and audio cassette if possible. :)

Vinyl plants are WAY backed up right now. If they did a surprise digital release tomorrow, I bet the physical LP wouldn't even start pressing until November at a guess. 

I'm the same way though. If they drop a surprise digital album, I'll buy it in hi rez audio, then go back for any and all physical versions as they become available. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Vinyl plants are WAY backed up right now. If they did a surprise digital release tomorrow, I bet the physical LP wouldn't even start pressing until November at a guess. 

I'm the same way though. If they drop a surprise digital album, I'll buy it in hi rez audio, then go back for any and all physical versions as they become available. 

I wonder how long it takes to press CDs these days assuming the songs are mixed and mastered.

I hope the rest of the album is mixed better than Absurd, though the rough mixing may have been the intent for that song.