When will they debut Hard Skool?

When will they debut Hard Skool?  

278 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Apparently a DJ from SiriusXM says they have multiple new singles coming soon anyways.

Oh cool, is  Eddie Trunk waving his "I know the band. I know the guys have stuff planned but I'm not at liberty to say. But I know the guys!" flag again? 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Apparently a DJ from SiriusXM says they have multiple new singles coming soon anyways.

Apparently? It would probably be beneficial if people start explaining where they heard or read about things like this when they post about them. 

Logically with this band, I wouldn't expect to hear it until an album was announced, which I feel like is still a while from now. BUT, if they have been sound checking it, that's some pretty massive evidence that it's very possible to hear it live any day. It seems weird to sound check a song that you have no intention of possibly playing live. Then again, the band might just be bored and it's fun for them to jam. Who the hell knows.

5 minutes ago, EvH said:

He's the worst.

Aye, he's a bit of a dick at times! But like Blabbermouth I occasionally check in to see what he's spouting! To be fair to him to though, some of his interviews are not bad. Particularly the Sabbath ones of late. That Metal Show was pretty good at points also.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Joraz said:

Anyone have any speculation as to whether the studio recording has new axl vocals or recycled demo vocals? Really keen to hear it live and studio either way! Bring on Friday!!

😂 So you're certain the Hard School single will be released this Friday? 

13 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I will say, its certainly interesting Axl specifically tweeted out the Las Vegas date. I know it probably doesn’t mean jack shit since this is Guns, but if we followed the logic of a normal band it would probably mean something special would happen there. 

My guess is that it was probably a marketing stipulation in the contract somewhere...

Just now, Bitchisback said:

xYbgZbf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

somebody posted this on Facebook 👀

I just saw this too. It has to be tonight now. 

Just now, Ixtlan said:

I just saw this too. It has to be tonight now. 

I always thought the “K” in hardskool was just for the set list. I guess it’s GNR’s thing now to tweak the letters