Sorum's first wife has emerged

Hey guys, I know you don't care but I'll tell you anyway. This hot blond chick that accompanied Matt in the Estranged video and the making of it , you know, the one that was nodding out and spoke only when spoken to ('cept she was never spoken to), ever wondered what she was up to? Yeah, me neither. Credited as Kai Benson the former model, once she got into Greateful Dead she wanted to be referred to as Shiva. She's the one that would go spinning while listening to music, according to some old Matt's comments.

30 years after the UYI tour she still hasn't fully recovered and is now a yoda/buddha/christian weirdo.  I know a coupla chicks who did so much dope they would never shut up, and she found a way to get paid for it. Check her out speaking in tongues .

here, https://www.kaishanti.com/

For mere 175 bucks you may schedule a zoom session with her (or if you're lucky she'll channel into her inner self and you'll be able to speak with that person too) and she'll tell ya what god is and why it is her, where Christ is and even how to heal your smelly belly.

On a more serious note, she also plays pretty good music

and sings very well

there's a picture from their Norwegian wedding from the coke years

https://www.famousfix.com/post/matt-and-kai-sorum-17786287/p5285903?view=large

who knew? who cares?

remember,

GNR - not even once

Edited by whatashame
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2