ABSUЯD Single released at midnight

PM me your honest opinions of this song. I would love some positive and negative feedback from true fans. And how this still IS a good thing even the song is what it is..

Im interested of making an article of the impact of this surprise and also speculate what might be coming...

2 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

PM me your honest opinions of this song. I would love some positive and negative feedback from true fans. And how this still IS a good thing even the song is what it is..

Im interested of making an article of the impact of this surprise and also speculate what might be coming...

It's simple. You know you'd hate it. You hate it actually. Then it grows on you. Next thing you know you've been playing it for a while. And it's stuck in your head. 

Still not for everyone though. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Guilty. 

I honestly thought we'd never see more new music released while Axl was alive. 

How absurd I was for thinking that. As always, I'm super happy to admit when I'm wrong with respect to GNR tho! 

That's what being a GN'R fan is all about. Having strong opinions and thoughts about the future of the band, and being more wrong than right.

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Guilty. 

I honestly thought we'd never see more new music released while Axl was alive. 

How absurd I was for thinking that. As always, I'm super happy to admit when I'm wrong with respect to GNR tho! 

Perhaps i was wrong...

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 2

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I listened once on my phone and now it's stuck in my head.

Not gonna lie, I am looking forward to blasting it through my monster sound system later tonight when people come over for our music night. 

Will you host a similar party when the new album drops? If so, I can bring beer. Lots of beer. :)

• ABSUЯD 2

Am I being picky, or do the guitars seem too high in the mix, and the drums too low?

We need the drums up 2dB and guitars down 1 dB version. :P

4 minutes ago, Dean said:

The 24 bit version really is something spectacular. I feel Mothergoose would approve.

Where can this be obtained legally?

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Am I being picky, or do the guitars seem too high in the mix, and the drums too low?

We need the drums up 2dB and guitars down 1 dB version. :P

Where can this be obtained legally?

Tidal, I tried mailing you a direct link to the store, as it was a bit of a nuisance when I bought it (I'd never used it before), but your mail is full. Any issues, give me a shout.

• ABSUЯD 1

How good is it to have some typically Slashy Slash guitars on a new GN’R track? Even if it is a song from 20 years ago, with a ridiculous chorus, it’s great to hear him backing Axl again. Slash is playing some tasty licks on this, giving it that unmistakable GN’R sound.

I like that this song has some anger and venom to it too.

Like most fans couldn’t wait for new music.I honestly don’t know what to make of this.I heard Silkworms back in the day and didn’t like it at all.I’ll try with the reworked version but not feeling it whatsoever.Hopefully they release more stuff especially Hardschool which I think will go over a lot better 

• Like 1
  • ABSUЯD 1

1 minute ago, Cstephenson88 said:

I’m curious to see writing  credits and who produced the track. I have to admit it grows on you lyrically. Good to hear Slash  and Duff on this one. Love Axl’s approach.

Caram and Axl. The writing credits are simply 'Guns N' Roses'.

image.png.29b1b8319fe1eaf9b0e239d55f67dc86.png

• ABSUЯD 1